22. New Beginnings

EVELYN KISSED RYAN BEFORE LYING ON HER OWN BACK, THE TWO TEENS LAUGHING AT THEMSELVES

"That was awesome," Evelyn looked up and smiled at Ryan.

"Yeah," Ryan gushed.

Ryan looked down at her, also smiling and gave her a slight peck on the head, Evelyn blushed and looked away.

"Hey," Ryan spoke softly. "Look at me."

Evelyn looked at Ryan, their lips almost connecting till someone busted in the room.

"Ryan, sweetie- Ah! Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" Claudia quickly shut the down, for her own sanity.

Ryan's face flushed with embarrassment.

Evelyn, on the other hand busted out laughing.

"It's not funny," Ryan mumbled.

"I disagree, it's so funny." Evelyn smiled as she kissed him on the head. "What time is it?"

Ryan looked at his watch and sat straight up. "Holy shit, it's 9am."

"Nine? Shit, shit, shit!" Evelyn exclaimed.

She rushed to get dressed.

Ryan groaned. "The power went out last night, how dumb are we?"

"We aren't dumb, just flummoxed(means utterly confused)." Evelyn replied.

"Yeah, isn't this today your first day working at Radio Shack?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah it is," Evelyn asked.

"Maybe I'll swing by during your shift so we can hang out." Ryan smiled.

"Yeah but I'm sure you need a little more sleep, plus Dustin's coming home today." Evelyn smiled. "And you gotta have to talk with your mom."

Ryan groaned, once Evelyn was dressed she made her way up to him and kissed him on the head.

"You're gonna be fine, can't be that bad." Evelyn mumbled.

"Yeah right, we probably can't be together with the room closed." Ryan muttered.

"So? At least we're together." Ryan hummed at Evelyn's words. "I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay," Ryan half-smiled.

Evelyn left the room and petted Tews(rip Mews) fur before reaching the front door where someone had called her name.

"Evelyn wait!" Ryan exclaimed as he rushed to the front door.

"Ryan? What's wro-" Evelyn was cut off by Ryan kissing her passionately, his hands carcessing her cheeks.

When Ryan broke the kiss, he smiled at his now flustered girlfriend.

"Goodluck kiss, you know for your first day of work?" Ryan informed her.