(Deleted Scene)21: Look Of Love

THIS IS A BONUS CHAPTER, FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

TODAY WAS THE DAY, THE DAY THEY PREPARED FOR. Evelyn looked at herself in the mirror, she was wearing a flower crown and a long white historical dress. There was no more Evelyn, just Juliet. Someone knocked on the door, bringing Evelyn out of her thoughts.

"Come in!" Evelyn exclaimed.

The visitor came in and when they joined her in the mirror, she gasped.

"Evelyn, you look beautiful," Nancy whispered.

"Oh, it's just you Nance." Evelyn smiled.

"Who did you think I was?" Nancy asked.

"Honesty, I would have thought you were Maria or Ryan, I'm just so nervous." Evelyn gushed.

"Hey, Ev, you're gonna be fine. You worked so hard for this, you got this!" Nancy exclaimed. "Plus, you have been through worse," Nancy laughed.

"True," Evelyn chuckled.

"And if you mess up, no one will notice. They'll think it's all part of the play," Nancy explained. "People can be stupid, really stupid."

"Tell me about it," Evelyn cocked her head to the side.

Nancy was about to leave when Evelyn called her name again.

"Hey Nance?" Evelyn said.

Nancy looked back. "Yeah?"

"I just wanted to say Thanks," Evelyn smiled.

"For what?" Nancy asked.

"For being there for me, you-know after my mom and still being my only friend." Evelyn explained.

"Ev, you have many friends now!" Nancy exclaimed.

"Yeah but you're my favorite and the best one." Evelyn whined.

"Evelyn-" Nancy started.

"It's true!" Evelyn cut her off and rushed to hug her. "Thanks you, Nancy Wheeler," Evelyn hugged her tight.

"It's my duty to be your best friend Evelyn Smith. I don't need a thank you when I got you, congrats on the play." Nancy smiled as she hugged back.

Nancy finally exited the room and took all of Evelyn's nervousness with her. That girl was something else, someone came in as soon as Nancy left.

"You need help with your corset Ev?" It was Ryan.

"Yes please!" Evelyn whined. "I was just talking to Nancy, why didn't I ask her?"

Ryan chuckled as he comes up from behind and wraps the corset around Evelyn and tighten it.

"Is that too tight?" Ryan whispered, his hot breath tickling her ear.