20. Let's End This

RYAN DROVE BILLY'S CAR STEADILY, NOT WANTING TO CRASH WITH MAX AND LUCAS NAGGING HIM ON THE SIDE

Steve woke up in the backseat and glanced at Mike. "Nancy?" Mike looked at him in disgust and confusion. Steve went to touch his face before Dustin stopped him.

"Hey don't touch it, hey buddy," Dustin whispered while smiling. "It's okay, you put up a good fight. He kicked your ass but you put up a fight." Dustin told him. "You're okay," Steve groaned in pain after Dustin said that.

"Okay, you're gonna keep straight for a half a mile, then make a left on Mount Sinai," Lucas told Ryan.

"Mount Sinai, where the hell is that?" Ryan asked.

"I'll tell you, don't worry," Lucas told him.

"What's going on?" Steve asked, Ryan went to look back when Max stopped him.

"Keep your eyes on the road, everything's fine," Max told him as she looked back at Steve.

"Oh, my god!" Steve began to panic when he saw Ryan in the driver's seat.

"Just relax, he's driven before. He has a license." Dustin reassured him.

"I saw him drive into a fire hydrant just last week," Mike told Dustin.

"That counts!" Dustin exclaimed before going back to Steve. "They were going to leave you behind."

"Oh, my god." Steve began to panic more.

"I promised that you'd be cool, okay?" Dustin tried to calm Steve down but that didn't help.

"Steve please man just shut up!" Ryan exclaimed as he went faster.

"I told you he'd freak out," Mike told Dustin.

"Stop the car!" Steve exclaimed.

"Everybody shut up! He's trying to focus!" Max exclaimed.

"Oh, wait, that's Mount Sinai. Make a left." Lucas told Ryan.

"What?" Ryan looked at him.

"Make a left," Lucas repeated before Max took the wheel and made the left for him, everyone screamed in fear of what was happening, knocking over a mailbox in the process.

"Max, what the hell!" Ryan screamed.

Max ignored him and let go of the wheel, letting Ryan take control again. Ryan continued to drive fast, driving over a sign before finally reaching their destination.

"Hello!" Steve exclaimed as the car finally stopped.

"Whoa," Dustin comments.

"Incredible," Mike adds.

"I told you, Zoomer. Plus it was a team effort." Max said before glancing at Ryan, who was still shaken up by what just happened.

They left the car and opened the trunk, getting materials. Steve groaned as he fell out of the car.