4. The Death

THIRD-PERSON POV

School was over and she did it. Evelyn Smith as well as Ryan Henderson (A/N: I was lazy to write them auditioning) have audition for the Romeo and Juliet and now it was Nancy's turn.

Evelyn was talking with Ryan as Nancy audition but Nancy saw it and she smirked lightly before continuing with her lines.

"And then I was like 'Dustin noooo' and then the whole thing blew up." Ryan smiled as he remembered that moment.

Evelyn laughed, "He really ruined your science project like that, I wish I has siblings." "You can have Dustin for free, I don't want him anymore." Evelyn laughed at Ryan's reply. Nancy soon joined them.

"Hi, I'm Nancy Wheeler and you are?" Nancy held her hand out to Ryan which he took and said. "Ryan Henderson, our younger brothers are friends." The two smiled at each other before Nancy spoke to Evelyn.

"Hey Ev, you wanna come to Steve's house tonight? His parents aren't home and I don't want to come alone." Nancy begged Evelyn. "Sorry Nance, I got homework." "What kind of homework?" Nancy asked with a smirk.

"The kind that makes me go home. See you later Nance." Evelyn said bye to Nancy and dragged Ryan with her.

"Why did you take me with you?" Ryan asked. "I didn't want to walk home alone." Evelyn answered simply and with that the two walked home together.

...

Evelyn was in her room, hair still wet from her shower. She was focusing on her science homework when she heard the phone ring and got up to pick it up.

"Hello?" Evelyn said into the phone. "Ev, Hey it's Nancy. I saw you talking with that guy during the auditions." Nancy giggled and Evelyn face turned pink.

"Nance it's not like that-" Evelyn was speaking when she heard the other person on the other line that wasn't Nancy roaring with a mix of screams.

HAWKINS HOSPITAL

Eva Smith was running, trying to get away from that thing that ate her co-workers. Eva was running down the stairs, trying not to scream. She made it out the door and went to find her car, she mentally cursed herself for placing her car in the back.

Eva was running from car to car till she found her red SUV, she tried to put her keys in the door as fast as she could go.

The keys finally clicked and she got in and drove off unaware of the blood she has on her.

Eva was driving smoothly, her breathing slowed down unaware that the demogordan was following her.

Eva looked in the rear view mirror and fairly saw the monster, this made Eva panick and she tried drive faster but her car ran out of gas.

Eva was going to make a run for it when the demogordan did it for her. The demogordan dragged (A/N: when I say dragged I mean dragged y'all) Eva out of the car and threw her on top of her car and started to eat her, Eva screamed in hopes that anyone could hear her and help but it was no use.

Eva let out one more scream and she was dead. The demogordan had eaten her (A/N: I don't think that the demogordan would eat people but like act like it does.) The demogordan left her body on her car and went to find another target (A/N: that target is Barb, jk jk unless...)

SMITH'S HOUSE

Evelyn knew those screams, there were her mothers during the last five minutes she been screaming her name and got no response. She was about to try one more time when she heard Nancy's voice. "Ev, are you okay? You been calling me mom." "I'm fine Nance, just tired and with that she hung up the phone and went to bed with tears in her eyes.

A/N: I really just did that um chile anyways "Float Like a Butterfly, Sting like a bee, My name is Steven with a V." Stan Steven Grant from Moon Knight. Feel free to vote or comment. :)