Chapter 1

Jungkook woke up to the sound of his phone ringing he reached tiredly for the phone on the nightstand and spoke lazily into the phone without checking the caller name
"Hello?" he got up and rubbed a hand through his hair" Sir Good Morning we have a meeting with Mr. Samuel in an hour for the exhibition today" Oh yes he has to meet Mr. Samuel the event organiser to present his paintings today which he's been working for months he looked ta the time on phone to check time it's already 7 am
" Thank you Mark I will be down I will be down within 30 minutes please get the car ready by then" he cut the call and connected his phone to the charger and got up to clean himself up and look presentable for the meeting collecting his bag and phone he left the room after locking it. He went down the reception where his secretary greeted him he greeted back and both moved and got in to the car waiting for them. His secretary briefed him about the yesterday's meeting and latt minute things which jungkook wanted to check personally. They reached the venue where all his paintings are arranged perfectly for the display to begin in certain hours. All the morning and afternoon passed quickly with him making sure the paintings are all perfect and the arrangements. He met many top businessmen and artists who came to buy his works By the end of the day all his paintings were sold and he left with the satisfied and happy smile to his hotel. He's been working on them for 4 months now nad had to face so many hurdles to complete them. He got to present them today in paris he was away from his home for 4 days now. He thought of calling them but it already late back in Seoul everyone must be sleeping anyway he will be leaving for seoul tommorow so he just slept it off.

(Next day)

Jungkook was roaming around the city to kill few hours before his flight he saw cute little shop selling some hand made items. He looked at a beautiful chimes hanging around the shop he picked one of them ans smiled thinking how he's going to react when he hears the sound he asked the man behind counter to pack it he paid for it and left for the airport and after the checkin and quickly sending message home that he'll be there in few hours he boarded the flight to home he couldn't wait to get home and cuddle him till his heart content.