Chapter 24

By the time they arrived sope were already outside waiting for them.After the painful consaltion suga ordered food for everyone when hopekookmin were upstairs suga asked v
"How did this happen did kook get to see the persons face?"

"No hyung he came from back it seems kook just saw his hand I need to check cctv footage of outdoor" tae said

"Yeah let's do that now he missed mochi we're not sure that he will not come for him again"

" Yeah I don't know how chimchim managed to escape from them"

Both checked the cctv footage they couldn't find anything but at last they found two figures lurking outside when jungkook was just about to go out they took the pictures of both the people and sent the data to the detectives and police for further information about them.

In an hour they got to know that one of the person is Mr. Lee's son they asked to find this people as soon as possible and arrest them.

Taehyung appointed 3 bodyguards for kook and chimchim he even put 4 security guards surrounding the house.

Later Namjin got to know this both were devastated knowing all this happened so they told taekook that they will be coming there immediately.

After 2 weeks Namjin already came and left.

Jungkook was still sleeping upstairs but vmin are already down taehyung was trying to get some work done but the little devil is crawling too far away from him "chimchim baby play near me " he again got up and placed him near him chimchim again moved so far away huffing he got up but he got a brilliant idea he laughed imagining it.

When jungkook got down jimin was calling for him " Mama" he looked at jimin and couldn't control his laugh.
"What the heck tae puppy belt seriously???" Tae had tied the puppy belt around jimins waist and tied the other end to table so that jimin couldn't crawl much. Tae just shrugged smiling. " Mama " jimin crawled to jungkook and tugged his pants, he picked him up " Mama ... da-da" jimin said pouting and showing finger at tae. Both were shocked , tae been trying to make him call that for a while now. Taehyung jumped up picked jimin kissed him and hugged him.

Taekook were in the room taehyung was leaning against headboard looking through emails on phone and was having chimchim on his lap playing with a toy. Jungkook was laying his head on taehyung looking at chimchim.

Jungkook turned his head to look at tae who's alread looking at him he leaned in placed his lips on taehyung's. Jungkook moved his hand on his neck to bring him closer tae lifted jungkook and placed him on his lap it soon it got pretty heated kook moved his hands to remove tae's shirt but both stopped abruptly and looked at each other with wide eyes and departed to see chimchim sleeping peacefully with elephant in his hands. Kook leaned forward and placed pillows on his either side Tae looked hungrily at kook and got up with kook's legs wrapped around him and
moved to the room beside to them and dropped jungkook on the bed.

After clock passed 12 " Happy anniversary baby " tae muttered ... " Happy anniversary tae".