Chapter 32

It's been 5 months and everything is same except the yugyeom and jungkook always attached by hip. Tae's love for jungkook was multiplying each day and he was sure he's gonna ask the boy for date but got interrupted by the other kid or the other always joins the two and it's pissing taehyung off.

He came to the pub today and met sope there all of them were having drinks.

Taehyung was just glancing around the pub when he found both the youngers at the other side both were laughing at something and drinking the yugyeom had his arms  around kook's shoulder.

Taehyung gripped the glass in his hands tigher and was gulping the drinks.

Later both the boys joined the dance floor and were jamming to the music. When yugyeom leaned towards jungkook ears and said something in jungkook's ears the said boy turned pink.

He had it enough taehyung dropped the glass loudly on to the counter and moved to the dance floor he grabbed jungkook wrist and pulled him out.

Jungkook who's confused by the whole thing turned around and signalled his friend that he'll call.

Once out he pushed jungkook to the wall and trapped the boy between his arms .

" What the hell are you doing jungkook?"

" W-what hyung what are you saying?" Jungkook stuttered surprised by the proximity.

" What the fuck are you doing with that boy huh?"

"Hyung he's just my friend"

" Oh really is that how a friend acts? Are you trying to hurt me do you know how hard it's to see the boy you love getting close to another one , how many chances of making you mine I lost because of that guy and seeing your man in another ones arms do you love him jungkook just let me know so that I can just move on from yo---"

Jungkook cut him off by placing his lips on taehyung and kissed him.He also loved him but didn't thought that taehyung also loved him back.

Taehyung froze and opened his eyes wider thinking if he's drunk enough to imagine another boy as jungkook so he pushed jungkook away and just looked at jungkook again to make sure.

" I'm sorry hy-" tae kissed kook harder pushing him to the wall and left one hand of jungkook and placed it on his waist pulling even closer. He left kook once he was out of breath both looked at each other with messy hair swollen lips and hooded eyes.

" I love you jungkook" he whispered against kook's lips.

" I love you too hyung" jungkook smiled shyly at taehyung.

Taehyung pecked the youngers forehead and pulled him closer and hugged him.

" So? Does that make me your boyfriend now??" Tae asked jungkook who laughed and replied " Not yet you didn't ask me. If yugyeom asks me earlier that he can be my boyfriend"

Tae just tightened his grip around jungkook and kissed jungkook's neck and biting it.
" Never ever I'll let you " he replied in a dangerous manner.

" I'm Kidding hyung moreover he would never cheat on Bambam"

" Cheat on who?"

"His boyfriend they both are in long-distance relationship so I'm Just giving him company so that he won't feel lonely"

" Enough with the company make sure you don't make your boyfriend feel lonely from now on" he whispered in jungkook ear kissing it.