Chapter 37

Flashback ends:

"How long are you planning to stay?" Tae looked up at his husband who's packing quite a luggage.

" Just 2 days tae will be back soon" jungkook felt tae hug him from the back."Da-da" jimin was standing and had tight grip on taehyung's pants and was biting them.
" what my little devil" . He tossed the baby in air who giggled.

Jungkook placed jimin on the dining table he already fed him earlier but he wouldn't sleep yet and was moving around his parents legs like puppy wanting to be up and not left out while they eat delicious food.

" Minie slowly baby" he was stuffing his mouth with the food when jimin expression changed suddenly kook brought a tissue near the mouth before he can spit it on table " didn't you like it?? " The baby just left the food in his hands on the table and moved around to look for anything good. "I'm done you eat baby I'll clean him" .

Tae picked jimin who's clothes and face were full of different food. He removed the baby's clothes wiped his face and made him wear all yellow comfy pants and tshirt with great difficulty and jimin was moving too much not allowing him.

Jungkook was done and came up jimin's hair was getting long he need to cut his hair soon .the bangs wouldn't let him see so he grabbed a band and tied the front part up.

They reached the house taehyung put the bag down " call me whenever you need me okay? And be careful" he kissed kook and pecked his and jimin's forehead who's looking around the new surrounding. Tae left the jungkook luggage at the door and turned to leave jimin jumped in kook's arms wanting to go but he distracted him.

He ranged the bell. " Here goes nothing my mochi " he smiled at jimin who smiled back at jungkook.

Jungkook's mom opened the door with a wide smile but she got confused finding a baby in her son's arms. " Hey kook come in". He greet3d back and came inside with the suitcase in the other hand. She got him water.

" who's baby is this? " She asked curiously looking at jimin who's drinking water.

"It's my son mom. His name is jimin. Minie say hi" he called out for jimin who looked up at kook at placed his palms on kook mouth.

"Oh baby that's such a good news where's your wife though should've brought her too"

He looked up at her  " No mom I don't have a wife "

" Oh it must be hard single parenting right does he trouble you a lot" she asked smiling at jimin and picking his small and chubby hand and gave a kiss on his palm. Jimin turned around and hid in jungkook's chest.

"Mom about that I want to tell you something can we after dinner?"

" Sure kook"

He looked around the home he saw some pictures of the family from the old times most of the once were of the three.

" He doesn't live here mom?"

His mom turned and cleaned a single drop of tear that left her eye. She explained how he died of a sudden heart attack one year back. They all were back at us when this happened and his daughter and wife were away.
He kept jimin on sofa and hugged his mom although he was never good with him but he loved his mom.