Chapter 2

Seoul:

Hobi was making a bottle for the baby  on his hip who is crying silently and sucking on his fingers. Hobi looked down and smiled down at him removing fingers from the baby's mouth " No baby don't do that ... just wait for few minutes so that you can have your milk okay?" . The baby just looked and hobi blankly and moved his fingers to hobi's face. Hobi just laughed at him and the baby smiled seeing hobi's sunshine laugh. Hoseok made the bottle nad tested the temperature on his wrist while the baby was patiently waiting for him to give him milk with his doe eyes watching curiously and when hobi finally placed the bottle nip in his mouth he started sucking hungrily while looking at hobi who was looking ta him fondly with eyes full of motherly love for the baby in his arms. The baby was half way done when his eyes started drooping and silently clutched hobi's shirt front part and slept peacefully when hobi noticed this he removed the bottle and placed it on the table beside him and tried to move the baby to couch to make him sleep comfortably but the baby refused to let go of hobi and started whining and making sounds. "Shhh All right young man then just sleep here no need to go all beresk.." he shushed the baby the bay slept happily and hobi too took a nap with the baby.

Hobi was woken up by the sound of the door unlocking and locking and looked to see suga walking in with a bag in his hand hobi smiled warmly at his husband to which suga replied with his gummy smile and gave a peck on hobi's lips and gave baby a kiss the back of his head. "Did I wake you up?"  he asked hobi "No we slept around 2 hours back it's alright you go freshen up I will make dinner for us " suga nodded taking baby into his arms moved to their room and kept the baby on the bed and moved to take a shower .He changed into a pair of shorts and T-shirt. He saw the baby was still sleeping so he placed a bear near the baby and kept the pacifier in between baby's lips. and moved to eat dinner with his husband both ate the dinner with a little talk and then suga helped hobi with the dishes while hobi was cleaning up the living room where lot of toys lay around. Soon both retired to sleep early and call it a night.

An : Image credits to the rightful owner.