Chapter 35

After the college ended jungkook's father never let him go out he begged his mom but she couldn't do much and his father treated him worse than before but his mother couldn't do anything cause this man had saved and protected her when kook's biological father tried to kill her he helped so much during those times so her hands were tied.

This followed for whole summer and taekook were trying so hard to meet each other but it's not possible.

When the college started he got to know that jungkook was still meeting jungkook he just don't know waht to do he waited for jungkook at the dinner.

When kook came done for dinner at sat at the far end of the table as usual when his step sister started messing with him his father gestured her to stop. Jungkook's eyes doubled in size he couldn't believe it. When all were done with the food jungkoom entered the room to see that all his things were cleared and there were two suitcases were at the end of the room.
He know something was not right what was his father doing even his mother was not at the home just to know what's happening.

" Oh Jungkook a litte gift from our side"

His heart started beating faster.
" F-father are we going somewhere"

" No not us it's you and I don't know where you'll be going since you're not living here anymore you could go and live in the streets for all I care enough with the burden of you on us and don't dare to contact your mom ever again. You gave us enough disgrace for life don't dare bring us down with her. Now take these and get the fuck out of here you no longer belong to this family "

Streams of tears rolled down his eyes. Nothing more he expected from him he don't know what he did to make him hate this much and it's not all of a sudden due to his relationship.And he was never a part of any family his previous dad which he don't know much about but know from his mom that he never cared about them and this family he took everything cause he loved his mom who tried talking to them but they always shut he off.

He picked the suitcases and turned one last time and said " T-thanks for your generosity for all these years Mr. Jeon" he walked down the stairs.

He sat on the park bench for few hours crying over his life he was atleast happy that he let him stay with then all these years and not let him live on streets when he was just a kid.atleast he could work in some bakery to get a piece of bread on his plate.

Contemplating for so much time he finally called hobi " H-hyung can you please come and pick me up"

"Sure jungkook is everything okay are  you okay"

"Y-yeah hyung"

He was lost on his thoughts waiting for hobi. Soon he need to sprt things out he can't be burden to his hyungs . And about taehyung who just started his career as ceo for his father's company has enough on his plate he don't want to burden him.

Hobi was speechless to see jungkook on a bench with luggage and seems like he's been crying for a while now.
He came and hugged the younger soon sobs left the younger's mouth.
" It'll be alright soon kook you have all of us we love you so much and don't take any harsh decisions think about tae too he loves you to the end of the world which alone is enough for you okay? "

He brought him to his house which he shares with yoongi now. He dropped the bags in the spare room for him and slept with kook that night hugging him.