Chapter 28

Next day they both woke up and were having their tea. They were having nice time sitting on the balcony of their room from where they had a nice view to the lawn and sun was just rising with a hint of little darkness still prevailing.

After having breakfast they were planning to swim in their pool kook and tae were already wearing shorts and jimin was in his baby shorts they got a floatable litte tube which kook placed around his tiny waist. And entered water with jimin in his arms slowly.

" Baby you just go give him to me I'll take care of chimchim"
Taehyung held him and let kook have his me time. He placed the baby on littte big tube which floats in water like a mini bath tub.  He held it and moved it around the pool. "Dada" jimin giggled calling out for tae whenever he acted to be sinking in pool.

Today jungkook was leaving for his mother's to stay with her for 2 days taehyung was helping kook pack things. He talked with her on the phone these past days and he discussed nothing about tae during his calls he tried talking but his mother just saddened more so he thought he'll let her adjust first later she can warm up to him.

Flashback:

Tae was running late to the school everyone was already in the class he was hurriedly walking to the class school started a week ago. The lecture already strated professor just gave him a look and let go for once so he camly entered the room and sat beside hope both were in their 3rd year of college whereas suga was in his final year.

"Why are you late tae?" Hope asked

" Got up late hyung" tae whispered back.

Later all met in the school canteen.
Taehyung and hope already ordered and were already waiting for suga to arrive.
" Hey guys " suga said . He was coming with a new boy who was shyly looking down.

Taehyung heart just picked up pace and he couldn't concentrate on anything other than the small cute shy boy

Taehyung heart just picked up pace and he couldn't concentrate on anything other than the small cute shy boy. He was wearing a stripped white blue shirt . He was very pale colored with cute pinkish lips and mole under the bottom lip. He couldn't see his eyes yet. But when he lifted his head and was shyly looking at him and hobi with all pink face. He could swear that he saw the cutest and most innocent pair of bambi eyes if he didn't fall for this boy yet then he have a greater chance now to fall even more harder.

A slap on his arm brought him back he just looked questioningly at hope "introduce yourself  idiot" . He hid his embarassment and turned to the new boy and suga.

" Hi I am Kim Taehyung you can call me taehyung."

" Hello I am Jeon Jungkook" a soft voiced reached taehyung's ears.

" So this is my neighbour jungkook he is in first year they just moved back to korea it's his first day so we have to accompany him till he settles here"suga replied looking and both of them sat.

Jungkook also sat hesitatingly at the chair opposite of taehyung.

" Where you lived before this jungkook if you don't mind me asking?"hope asked him.

" We lived in New york hyung " he replied he find all of them intimidating they all are his seniors it would be great if he find anyone of his age. Hoseok hyung was nice and friendly and was asking some questions so as not to let him feel left out but Taehyung he seemend like someone you don't want to mess with he just held his poker face and looked at him whenever he answered so he don't know if he was welcomed in the group.