Chapter 20

Jungkook woke up to see he's still in park he checked for jimin in stroller praying to god to keep him sleeping in it but the stroller was empty. He looked around to see jimin but no one was there soon tears started clouding his eyes he worriedly moved to few people far away asking if they saw the baby but all shaked their head off he even showed then the pictures but they said they don't know he moved all around the park but there was no jimin.

He heard his mobile ringing he wiped his tears off and answered the phone "Baby where are you and chimchim  I'm home do you want me to pick you guys?" Taehyung voice rang through the phone on hearing that jungkook sobbed harder clutching tightly on his phone. Taehyung heart started picking it pace " Kookie what happened baby where are you?"

Jungkook just sobbed and mumbled "park " taehyung knew which park " I'm coming Koo just wait" and cut the call and speed off to the park he hurried moved to the park to see jungkook sobbing harder but he seemed physically allright he turned his head to stroller his heart dropped in his pants with low thud of heart beat me moved to jungkook on seeing tae jungook immediately ran over to him and hugged him tight sobbing onto his chest mumbling "park .. jimin .. napkin . missing"

"First here drink water and tell me what happened kook"

After drinking the water jungkook explained everything to him crying harder. Taehyung heart dropped but he needs to be strong he just consoled kook and then called the police officers and his bodyguards.

Soon everyone started searching for the baby with his pictures all around park they even went away from the park but couldn't find anything.

It was already 7 but there was no news about jimin. Jungkook was just loosing his mind tae was almost near  break down but he kept calm.
The bodyguards reached them and told taehyung.
"I am sorry sir we couldn't find him anywhere near this place" hearing that jungkook fell on his knees and cried harshly a hand went around him and brought him up.
" We will find him baby please get up and be strong for him". Taehyung wiped his tears and brought him to the chair.
" I don't care how many more people you will need but I want my son safely in my arms do whatever you want now go" taehyung warned then harshly. Everyone left some more team were added and  now moving out of city and searching.