Chapter 10

Hobi and suga soon joined them.Taehyung ,Suga and Namjoon were sitting on the sofa discussing about buisness while jimin was sitting on taehyung's lap his small back resting with the tae's abdomen support playing with his sleeves Namjin tried taking him once he calmed down but the baby refused and started crying so both defeatedly sat.

Jin and hobi left to set up the table for lunch seokjin already prepared everything asked taehyung to go and bring jungkook down."Do you want me to take him?" yoongi asked "It's fine hyung I have to change him" Tae picked jimin up and held him in his arms and went upstairs "kook wake up we have to go down for lunch" and started shaking his shoulder kook woke up and looked around thinking tae might have carried him .tae made jimin lay on the table and changed his diapers after cleaning with wipes
" what time is it? "
" Its 2 pm"
" Oh did jimin have his milk ?"
" yeah just some time back let's go down everyone's waiting " he got off the bed asking for 2 min went to washroom and returned and wiped his face to see jimin trying to reach to him babbling so he took him from tae "Had you milk minie? Did you meet Grandpa and grandma?" ,"Oh he did but wouldn't wanna go to them" Both got down stairs he hugged jin and namjoon without squishing jimin.

They all sat around for dinner and jimin was getting very impatient in jungkook's lap seeing all food so seokjin took the baby " You too want to eat now mochi" moved to kitchen to get the 2 mashed strawberries jimin was looking curiously at all that without any protest once it's ready he brought it to the table and sat jimin on his lap and started feeding him little quantities Jungkook opened his phone and clicked pictures of jimin. Jimin was eating it very excitedly opening his mouth before the spoon reached his lips it's his first time eating solid foods yesterday they got to know that he can have purees now. Namjoon ate quickly so that he can take baby and then jin can have his lunch seeing namjoon with food the baby had no issues going to him and he fed him happily. Once he was done jin gave namjoon wipes to clean little one's face with strawberry running down his chin and cheeks.

Namjoon was playing with jimin while hopekook were helping jin with the dishes. Taehyung and suga were looking around the house
"Hyung do you want to take rest? We can go around village in the evening"
" No I don't want to sleep its what 4 already and I will not be able to get up once I sleep lets just wait till 1 hour and go"
"Okay so what did you think about the Mr Choi's proposal?"

...

"Jimin baby stop eating your fingers, Jungkook did you guys brought him a pacifier he's been chewing his fingers all way" jimin was placed on the mat moving his limbs with namjoon and jin sitting with him.
" Yeah appa I think it's bag upstairs I'll go and grab it"

Jungkook was looking for a pacifier in jimin's bag when a pair of hands grabbed him from back. He turned around in tae's arms looking at him with a sparkle in his eyes. Tae slowly bent down and captured jungkook's lips with his and kissed him passionately and backed him to the door and locked it. Jungkook moved his hands to tae's neck and tugged the hair at the nape of his neck tae groaned breathlessly he held jungkook's thighs indicating to jump when kook wrapped his legs around tae waist he carried him to the bed and placed him gently on it still kissing him.