Chapter 27

It's Saturday 3 pm Jungkook and Taehyung were making everything ready they were going to the zoo with chanbaek , they aske sope to come too but they are going on a trip to the paris for the weekend.

Jungkook was making some baby food for jimin and kai. Taehyung was making their bag ready and packing some chips for them they let jimin sleep for some more time so that he can enjoy the day out without getting grumpy.

Taehyung placed the bags in the backseat jungkook put the sleeping minie in the car seat and buckled him up and moved to the front. They reached the zoo after parking the car they moved back and woke jimin up who's still yawning and looked around the place and placed his head in the jungkook's neck face facing out and was silently looking around with his eyes still not in the mood.

Chanbaek soon reached with kai in baekhyun arms they greet each other " Hi hero how are you?" Tae asks kai who smiles widely at him. Jimin turned his head in kook's arms hearing the commotion. Kai bent forward and kissed the baby's cheek
" hi jiminie" the baby just pointed his finger at the puppy printed on kai's t shirt.

Taehyung and chanyeol carried jimin and kai around the park looking at several animals jimin was so excited seeing so many. Kai was standing and feeding the food given by the zoo people to feed the giraffe. Taehyung held jimin in his arms with holding food for another one in his left arm when it suddenly bent towards them jimin jerked and hid his face in his dad's neck after litte patting from taehyung he turned to see giraffe near him. Taehyung held his little hand and made his fist touch it's face when it tongue came out and touched jimin's small hand he giggled at it and tried holding it's mouth. Later they fed the fishes in the aquarium where they let jimin down .jimin crawled and was sticking at the glass and shouting excitedly whenever a fish comes near him. a large fish suddenly came he widened his eyes looking at it blinked and crawled away for others.

Kai was hungry after all that so chanyeol took him to the food sections vmin followed then whereas baekhyun and jungkook already ate so they just waited for them." Papa..... iceceem....." kai was pouting and pointing at icecream shops not able to resist chan got him that but after getting jimin was trying to snatch it when taehyung moved him away he started crying.

" Ughhh chimchim you always make your dada get into trouble for you huhh" he complained to jimin who just sobbed looking at him he wiped the baby's tears with his thumb " let's goo" he got up and took the smallest icecream and placed it infront of jimin who's licked it but due to cold sensation waited for few secs and licked again. And after some time tae just gulped the icecream and gave some other food to the baby.

Later kai was playing some game kept for the children he tried throwing ring while he was lifted up it landed on some toy he pouted he wanted to win a bear so he pouted and saddened so kook won it for him kai smiled at him and gave his little toy he won to him. Later through evening kai slept through exhaustion while jimin was still up and playing with the toy that kai won while jungkook held him and they moved to the exit after bidding goodbyes they left.

Jimin kept fussing in the car not wanting to be fixed in the car seat so both were on the passenger seat while tae drove back home.Once they reached home he gave jimin a bath and slept peacefully in his blanket.

Once they reached home he gave jimin a bath and slept peacefully in his blanket

Well

Well............... jimin is my bias and I can't help it.❤️❤️💕💕