Chapter 18

"Mr Lee congratulations I am impressed with your work I have been checking the records of past three months you managed the budget exceptionally  compared to that of the previous months"

Sweating "Thank y-you Mr. Kim"

"And you know we're now giving you an extra bonus guess what ?"

"What s-sir?"

"You will be given bonus of FIVE MILLION DOLLARS you would sure like that right probably a trip to vegas too and a mansion in new york?"

Mr lee was shocked and was shivering profusely "Sir Sir I ..."

Taehyung cut him off "Dod you think you could mess with my company and get away with it .Thank you for your PRECIOUS services Mr. Lee that won't be needed anymore police will escort you to you destination thank you"

Mr Lee was pleading him profusely but the police came and dragged him away.

.....

Jimin recently learned crawling and was giving constant heart attacks to his parents. Jungkook and tae were always on toes running here and there so that the baby doesn't hurt himself by knocking his body over some furniture .You just need to turn for few seconds you find him crawling so far away from you god knows how with his tiny body he is so fast.

"Chimchim you have teeth now and its hurts you know" taehyung cried out they were on bed playing tae was lying on his back with jimin was sitting on tae's upper chest with his tiny legs either side of tae's head and was biting tae's chin and nose.Jimin just giggled out loud and continued his affection towards tae.
Jungkook was beside them and was reading a book. He kept it aside seeing his boys so happy and laughing he laid down keeping his head on tae's abdomen tae was pleading jimin "Chimchim say dada common say dada.." while jimin responded with some mumbling he's been trying to call him for few days but jimin kept mumbling gibberish.

Taehyung got a call from office for some urgent meeting he got ready jungkook and jimin came till door to wave him he tried kissing jungkook when a little fingers pushed his face away he left kook to see jimin pecking jungkook he laughed and waved then off speeding.

Jungkook was eating lunch when jimin was sitting on his lap drinking milk looking up at jungkook "what happened minie why are you looking up like that? " Jimin resumed drinking smiled beautifully at kook he was looking so adorable a with the small two developing teeth.He slept after some time and was sleeping on kook's body who's on couch.

Jungkook and jimin got ready they both were matching clothes, they were going to the store to buy some groceries. Jimin kept pointing at some thing and was talking with jungkook and kook nodded his head in understanding at the baby's gibberish. Taehyung picked then up on the way home.