Chapter 11

Jimin was with namjoon whose showing the baby in his arms squirrels and birds which had nests in their garden ,jin was looking at them remembering the days when tae was of jimin's age.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung's hand as he strolled around village following sope couple. atmosphere here was very good with the sun ready to set and cool breeze waving past them green trees and houses a litte away from each other with many people outside their homes enjoying the evening teenage kids and old talking and enjoying in groups scattered here and there. It was all perfect this is the reason why namjoon and seokjin refused to come back to seoul.

"You seem very happy baby"
"I am happy I like it so much in here" junkook replied they were sitting on the chairs built at the river edges.
"You're so beautiful you know?" Taehyung said looking at jungkook with delicate look in his eyes kook just smiled shyly at him.

......

Everyone was away for a while, it already turned dark jimin started noticing his missing parents and was turning in jin's arms they were distracting him for the past half an hour but none came his lips quivered and soon eyes filled with tears jin pacified "mochi your mama and dada coming soon baby" and signalled joon to get him his bottle "Grandpa will bring you milk we will drink and wait for your mama okay?" he placed the bottle in front of jimin lips but the baby pushed it away. They moved towards lawn bouncing but still jimin won't drink a drop.

Both couples entered home worrying about jimin they met their old friend on the way and lost the track of time. "Oh shit" On hearing jimin cries from lawn jungkook moved that way jimin leaned towards jungkook crying. Jungkook took him in his arms and kissed his head and rubbed his back. He took the bottle and sat with jimin on couch who's drinking milk. Jimin slept as soon as he finished his food he was up all afternoon poor baby must be tired.

"Go place the baby in our room kookie he slept late I don't think he will be up before morning"
Kookie nodded and went towards namjin room placed jimin on their bed waited for 10 minutes to see if he's all right and then left after placing his lips on little one's forehead putting pillows around him.

.....

All of them sat for the dinner with some wine on yoongi and jin's request jin brought brought it specifically for yoongi they are the only two liked drinking the others were just casual drinkers. After dinner jungkook and taehyung cleaned dishes while others were talking. Taehyung checked on jimin once and left to their room jungkook was moving things to the cupboards while tae checked for any mails.

Jungkook placed his head on tae's chest hearing his heartbeat he was tracing patterns on him while tae held jungkook waist both couldn't sleep yet. Their clothes were scattered around the room while they were in each other's arms with pure bliss.