Chapter 7

Jungkook closed the door and tried to get some of the work get done with jimin attached to him on a hip busily covering the chick in his hand with his saliva. Jungkook needs to go for a bath and its really difficult with a koala on his side maybe giving him a bath and a bottle might help "Minie baby let's go get yourself cleaned okay "he removed all of the jimins clothes and placed all his rubber toys into the litte bathtub with appropriate temperature he placed Jimin in the tub and secured him safely so that he doesn't drown and held his back with left hand and started washing him with his right hand carefully so that soap doesn't enter the litte one's eyes who's moving around letting out exited squeals and splashing water and giggling everytime water falls on jungkook cause he was trying to prevent water entering little one's eyes "You're surely enjoying this aren't you hmm?"

When finly done with jimin all cleaned and jungkook dripping water he placed jimin inside a fluffy towel and carefully walked out not to slip and hurt the baby in his arms he placed jimin on the bed and quickly got rid of all the clothes and changed into some clean sweatpants and moved to jimin removed the towel once he was completely dry and then rubbed baby lotion all over his body and baby powder and attached diaper to his hips and some soft t-shirt and pants. Jimin was hungry after all this so he started feeding him once jimin was done he placed many pillows around him and got a towel and went to shower he got into some pair of sweats and shirt he removed his clothes from luggage and place all of their dirty clothes for laundry and cooked himself lunch after asking tae if he can come for lunch or not. And got the rooms cleaned.

He ate lunch and was looking at some k-drama lazily lying on the couch when his mobile ringed he picks up his phone to see it was Taehyung's  mother .

"Hi Mom"
" Hi Kookie baby How are you?"
" I am fine mom how is appa?"
"He is fine too baby he's trying build the fence around the house as if he could it's been 10 days and not even half of it completed due to his destruction skills (Namjoon in the background "oh really? We could have completed it earlier if you helped me instead of dolling yourself" ,"Oh shut up you're just jealous knowing I am so pretty and young while you are turning old ")anyway leave that  how is my little bean doing"
Jungkook let out a laugh" He's sleeping upstairs mom although he's been little clingy all day"

"We miss you and that little mochi please come here for the festival next week and this time you all are staying for a week unlike last time and I already spoke with taehyung regarding this"

"Yeah mom sure we will did taehyung agree to it?"

"Yes he did and bring summer clothes it will be hotter than in seoul"

"Yeah sure mom"

" And oops I almost forgot bring sope couple too I informed them too"

" Oh they're coming too okay sure"

Jungkook and Jin talked for some 30 minutes about random things and his trip
"Okay I'm going I wanted to see mochi I will do a video call in the evening I will go and help him he's been sulking"

" Sure mom bye"

He hanged the call and went upstairs to see jimin was about to wake up he picked him up "Minie get up baby you've been sleeping for hours now are you not hungry?" , Jimin just rubbed his eyes with litte fist and yawned and rested his head on his mama's chest. Jungkook moved to check his diaper and changed it later brought him down for milk.