Chapter 13

All were done eating taekook's family moved to their room vmin were bathing together once done he gave jimin to jungkook who was waiting with a towel sitting on the edge of bath tub.He took jimin outside and dressed him in a white t-shirt with light brown shorts.Soon tae came out and dressed and packed jimin's diapers along with other necessities in a bag. When they went down Namjoon took jimin from jungkook, jin gave taehyung jimin's bottle filled with milk to pack in the bag.

As it was not that sunny today they planned to go to the farm they moved to the namjin's farm its just a 15 min walk from the home. The farm it was surrounded hy walls on 4 sides with gates and inside it was divided into square sections each section growing different vegetables or fruits with walking path to move from one section to other easily.

Everyone broke into couples and moved around separately greeting the workers .Jimin was with joon and really liked seeing huge fruits on trees and pointed at several fruits. Taehyung dragged jungkook towards strawberry farm luckily they were ripe enough to eat he picked few and ate enthusiastically moaning at the sweet taste that flooded his mouth. Jungkook couldn't control himself looking at the cute tae he looked around and then pecked his lips twice tae caught jungkook's waist and gave hard kiss on his mouth. " You prick is that why you were so happy before this trip that you could have all of kook to yourself " yoongi's sudden voice startled them and both moved away from each other quickly.

Yoongi held hoseok hand and was moving through the fram eating oranges.Hobi laughed at the blushing couple. Sope moved past them to look at the strawberries and picked red ones .when sope was busy taehyung pecked jungkook quickly and moved to collect more strawberries and moved to the other fruits.

Jimin slept as soon as namjoon sat under tree and gave him his bottle with a cool breeze hitting them.So they just waited for the kids to come to them once they explored enough.

Soon taekook came with sope following all sat down on the ground taehyung got lots of strawberries and grapes , kook with few fresh apples while sope got lot of oranges few strawberries suga picked cabbage and other vegetables he want to cook it himself.

Jin took a towel from the bag covered jimin who's sleeping with his head on namjoon shoulder and all started walking back to the home.

Namjoon placed jimin on the couch as everyone were already full from the fruits they just had light food and moved for afternoon nap. Jungkook carried jimin to their room placed him in center and slept on the other side while tae was checking mails and getting some work done sitting on jimin's other side with laptop.