Chapter 31

Taehyung reached jungkook's house and ranged the bell jungkook came and opened the door.

They both were checking each other out silently

They both were checking each other out silently. Tae snapped out of daze ana asked "Ready to go?"

Jungkook " Yeah hyung come inside I'll go get my wallet do you want anything "

"No I'm fine thanks you can go"

Jungkook nodded and went up to grab his phone and wallet from his room.

As taekook reached for the car tae opened the door for jungkook.
" So jungkook how's school so far?"

" It's good though i had some difficulties but overall it's good"

"That's nice " tae smiled at jungkook whose heart once again fluttered it all felt like going on a date with taehyung

They reached hoseok's house taehyung once again opened the door for him. Both entered the house all were already there.

Yugyeom and jungkook were selecting the movie and vhope were bringing drinks to the room.

"Is this movie okay hyungs?"

All agreed and soon everyone was watching the movie and eating pizza. Sope were on the larger couch cuddling jungkook ang yugyeom sat on the single couch where both could easily fit as ot was huge and tae sat on other single one.

How tae wished it was him instead of that boy and could have jungkook on his lap. But he just watched the romcom silently sometimes looking at jungkook who's looking at the movie and giving out his bunny smile with an adorable sound.

When the movie ended yugyeom left saying he has something to do so the other left for nearest place to eat food sope were walking hand in hand and taekook were walking slowly having small talks with each other tae couldn't wish for more today.