Chapter 26

" Tae?"

"Hmm"

"Eomma  called me today"

"Mmhm"

"Eomma wanted to see me"

"Didn't they visited us last month?"

"No tae its ... its my mom .. she contacted me today.. she said she missed me and want to see me"

Taehyung whole posture changed hearing that he slowly placed the sleeping jimin in his arms on the bed and dragged jungkook out of the room.

"What did you just say?"

"Tae ..... She said misses be too much and wanted to see me to apologize for everything"

Taehyung eyed him furiously "Jungkook did just forget everything that she did to us? To you??"

" No tae but it's in the past I know she hurt us but I just want to give her a chance she said she regrets what she did"

" I don't know kook I don't know how can you just forget everything"

"Please tae i just want to forgive and reconcile with her it's been more than 3 years since that happened I want to let it go and move on"

Taehyung just looked at jungkook with conflicted emotions in his eyes

" Please tae just this time let me see if she really changed or not " jungkook hugged tae.

Tae was still not sure but just hoped to see it going well he nodded and hugged kook.

Next day evening jungkook got ready "Bye kook. Call me when you need okay??"

"Sure tae thank you!" Kook pecked tae and left for the cafe with driver while leaving jimin with tae.

Jungkook entered the cafe and looked for his mom she didn't entered yet so he waited for her at one of the table nervously.

" Jungkook"he heard a familiar voice it brought tears to his eyes he lifted his head slowly to see his mother.she was just the same the last time he saw her 3 yrs ago he face just gotten litte wrinkled but she look beautiful and elegant just like a queen.
" Mom" he whispered standing up. His mother came near him and hugged him he came out if shock and hugged her too tears falling from his eyes.

" Shh kookie I'm sorry im so sorry"she  cried silently on his chest.

" It's okay mom it's really okay and I'm sorry too for giving you too much pain. Please forgive me"

The baby woke up searching for kook and his lips trembled and eyes filled with tears  so tae took him to their garden and sat on swing with jimin in his arms and started moving. After some time jimin was wiggling in his arms wanting to get down " fine fine then go" he let him crawl through the garden he'll give him a bath before kook comes home otherwise kook will throw him out for making the baby dirty.

Jungkook entered the home with a peace in his heart but he the foor was locked and heard jimin giggling from the garden he entered to see jimin was almost muddy crawling away from taehyung while taehyung was shouting

"Wait chimchim you little sh-"

"Mama"

Jimin crawled happily to jungkook and hugged his leg. "Shit" tae grumbled under his breath.Jungkook picked jimin up while glaring at taehyung and took him inside. He went up to the room and removed all the dirty clothes " let's get you all cleaned up minie" he gave him a bath and then dressed him up after jimin drank milk he slept tired.

" How did it go kook?"tae asked from the back.

Kook was doing dishes on hearing taehyung he turned his head and replied with a bunny smile. He explained it and added " she wants me to go to our home and spend some time with her ".

Tae tensed but was happy that kook is so happy about meeting his mom he's practically glowing so he smiled at him.