Chapter 21

Few hours back:

" Jack common look they are going out let's follow"

They followed jungkook and jimin to the park luckily he didn't notice and there were very few people in the park it'll be easier to execute their plan.

When jungkook sat holding stroller they looked around see just some children far away playing he brought the handkerchief with chloroform abd put in on jungkook's face from behind. The other person moved to carry sleeping jimin and both escaped to their car.

Once they moved far enough their vechile broke down so they got down to check.

Jimin woke up and saw he was placed on the grass he smiled seeing all green  everywhere .He quickly moved around to explore the new place smiling and turned round the corner.

....

"Papa I want ice ceem" kai whined in Chanyeol arms. He came for a meeting away from city and kai insisted on coming with him so they both came meeting finished few hours back.

"Sure nini let go " It was quite an isolated place with only one shop so he moved there. But suddenly kai saw something asked chanyeol to put down once he did he ran to some place chanyeol startled and ran after him "Careful nini slow down" but kai just ran near a small baby crawling at speed towards other end and patted baby's head once the baby saw kai he smiled at him.

Chanyeol came near kai and was surprised seeing jimin there he looked raound to see there were no vechiles at all. " Papa see my little brother" ," yeah baby" chanyeol said confused  Its really far from city and he don't know how jimin came here he thought of calling taehyung but his phone battery died " let's go home okay nini we will take the baby too"

Chanyeol picked jimin in in left arm and kai in his right and was moving towards the car. Kai was playing with jimin and jimin was giggling all the way once he reached home he held both th babies in his arms and asked kai to knock on door seeing kai do that jimin giggled and copied slamming the door soon both were knocking door when suddenly the door opened jimin strartled and strated crying.

Baekhyun took the baby in his arms and calmed the baby down. He was still crying so baek picked baby to kitchen and made a bottle for the baby moved back to the sofa to feed but kai insited on feeding so he gvae bottle to the kai soon jimin slept so chanyeol moved the baby to the room.

Once they made baby sleep baek asked how did jimin came to them then kai explained how he found jimin in a deserted area
" Chan go call his parents they might be worried" ,

" yeah my phone died i kept it for charge do you have his number?"

" I have Jungkook number here"