Chapter 42

Jungkook was pacing in his room chewing on his nails.

" Oh god! what do i do now?"

He went inside the bathroom and again came out pacing in the room finally after his legs gave up he fell on the bed and let out a strangled breath soon followed the tears he flipped over and sobbed into his pillow hardly.

"I don't know i am happy or afraid " He's just thinking it might not be true but the proof lays there in the sink.". I don't know what to do if he's not ready  he's been busy with his career we hardly have time together."

"What if he says it's not the right time or they're too young for it". He places his hand on his stomach he whimpered out loud. He wouldn't want to loose his small bean.

Taehyung entered home early today to surprise his husband he was busy with projects that he recently took and couldn't give time for his husband his heart pained everytime kook waited for him on the couch and used to fell asleep looking for him.

He's done with the project and now he planned a vacation so that he can spend all the week with jungkook and nothing else they'll be leaving tomorrow for his private Island.

He looked for jungkook with a flowers in his hand but he's not in living room or kitchen he moved upstairs but his heart raced when he heard sobs from their room.

He ran up praying jungkook's safe. He opened the door abruptly and entered he let the flowers fall and marched to jungkook " Baby what happened?"

On seeing taehyung jungkook cries harder still refusing to get up lying in fetal position.

Taehyung placed the back of his palm on jungkook forehead and checked for any pain in his body.

" Baby please tell me you're making me worried "

He picked jungkook up and sat on the bed with kook  in his lap legs wrapped around him crying over his shoulder.

He hugged him and rubbed on his back soothingly to ease his mind.

Only sniffles can be heard  " wanna tell me what happened my love?" He asked gently .

Jungkook moved back his head to look at taehyung. His eyes were red and puffed up from crying cheeks were stained with tears and his face was all pink. Taehyung couldn't stop himself from pecking his pink nose when he looks like a total baby.

"Wa-water " jungkook fiddled with his fingers looking down.

"Sure baby " he placed jungkook on the bed and moved down to get him a glass of water.

When he returned he's still at the same  place.

Tae gave jungkook his glass and sat beside him.

Jungkook got up from the bed and moved towards washroom he picked the stick and released a sigh looking up at himself  he moved out and stood in front of taehyung and placed it in his hands.

Taehyung was looking at it with raised brows and looked up at jungkook in confusion.

"What's this baby?" He asked inspecting the thing in his hand but when he turned around and looked at something his heart ran erratic. He stood up and looked at jungkook with wide eyes he couldn't form a words
" W-what Re-Really?"

He sat back down cause all blood rushed to his head and held his head to calm himself down.

But jungkook who looked at his expression got it all wrong and sobbed with big fat tears dropping from his eyes.

Tae looked up and went to jungkook and held him in his arms he looked ta him with pained expression.

" it's okay if you're not ready we will wait" he replied his expression sad he really wanted a baby but he never expressed this to jungkook and scare him off he will always be ready for their little one but if his husband doesn't want the baby he will respect his wishes.

" I will arrange a ap-appointment with a doctor tomorrow don't worry to carry on the things don't cry please it pains me we will get ... We will get it abor--" he said with a shaky breathe but the next moment he felt a hard slap on his cheek.

" You idiot why would I want it. It's you isn't? you don't want to get it killed is it? " He cried out.

" No love I thought you were not ready. I waited so long fo it really long and I'll be very happy" he forcefully held the struggling kook in his arms who stilled after his last words.

" Really?" Big doe eyes looked at him.

" Really" he pecked his baby kook and lifted him up and twirled around in happiness. Soon laughter filled the room.

It's been so long since I wrote thank you for supporting me. How are you guys? hope this update made you happy.