Chapter 34

Taehyung and hoseok were in the final year of the college they only had a week left. tae recently introduced jungkook to his parents who liked him instantly. Jungkook still had to explain it to his parents who were homophobic especially his ftaher they didn't had any talk yet but he just knows.

" Hyung go study you have just one exam left " Taehyung was having a long break and was kissing jungkook now and then.

"First call me by name "

"Taehyung hyung?"

" No just taehyung "

" No"

"What?"

"I'm not calling you that we aren't that close" jungkook teased tae.

"Oh really " tae moved towards jungkook and hovered above him resting on his arms bringing his face closer

"What are you doing?" Jungkook heart was beating miles per second.

" You were saying"

Jungkook closed his eyes expecting taehyung's lips on his tae's hands moved insise his shirt he gasped but tae tickeld him on his waist.

The room was filled with junkook's laughs " Hyungggg .. s-stop puhleaseee"

"First call my name"

"F-Fineee -T-Taehyung" he said between laughs

" That's my boy " tae let his body fall on kook and moved his face closer he was about to place his lips when a sound startled then both moved heads to see jungkook mom on the door with wide open eyes the mobile she was holding fell to ground and his father was fuming beside her.

Jungkook's mom and dad were away most of the time for buisness trip and were never home so taehyung used to spend most of the time at jungkook's home.

"M-Mom , D-Dad" jungkook got up and moved towards him parents both were litte nervous of their reaction.

He moved his head towards jungkook with anger in his eyes
"  I can ex- explain..."

Taehyung received a hard slap on his cheek due to the impact his head moved left. Jungkook gasped wanted to step forward but a glare from his father made him stop in his tracks.

Taehyung moved forward "Mr. Jeon "

"Stop I don't want to hear anything just the hell out of my house my son and I can take care of mess just get away" he shouted at taehyung.

He looked at jungkook to see if he's okay leaving her with him. Jungkook nodded hishead very slightly you would miss it if you didn't observe carefully.

Taehyung just stood helpless and left first they both need to sort out and later he could talk.

His mother was about to move forward to confront when his Father slapped him too " your just a disgrace to the family if I had known you'd grow up to be like this shit i would have thrown you in some orphanage instead of being grateful that you had to experience the luxury of jeons after your bastard father died but no you have to be this and drag the jeons with you" he shouted at him him and left.

Jungkook fell on bed and cried loudly his mom came to the bed and hugged him. It's always been like this Mr. Jeon married his mother but never treated him equally to his daughter he loved her more and his step sister also always abused him for all these years.His mother loved him but she loved his sister more and never came forward whenever his father abused him.  Only after his mom put forward an idea to make him live in korea he was happy but seems like it didn't last long.