Chapter 38

Jimin was crawling through the halls his grandma was following him around so that he doesn't hurt himself.

Jungkook kept the luggage in his old room the same room where he was thrown away. He sighed and let the bad memories fade away and thought of his happier moments with tae when they used to spend most of night here. Sound of mobile ringing pulled him out of the riveria. It's a video call from tae.

" What missing me already?" Jungkook asked with a smile on his face tae was on the bed.

" Well yes it's so weird to sleep without you guys"

" Well get used to it you have to stay for a week"

" What? Are you serious no fucking way just only this night tomorrow after office I'm coming to pick you up"

Jungkook laughed out loud " I was kidding"

Tae smiled seeing his baby laugh.

" How did it go baby?"

" Well for starters mom accepted us since her son-in-law loves her son so much and she want be in jimin's life as a proper grandma"

" She couldn't resist chimchim's and my charms"

Jungkook explained it all to him about Mr. Jeon.

A knock on door interrupted their talk "just a minute tae".

Jungkook opened the door to find his baby crawling inside and held onto his legs.

"He was calling for you and searching so I brought up here"

" It's okay mom I will take care you go and sleep you had a long day"he picked jimin up.

After she left he locked the door jimin was whining and pulling his clothes.
"You're feeling hot minie?". He placed him on the bed and removed the shirt and pants the temperature is hot inside the house because of the heaters.He placed the dress on the bed and went to get some fresh tshirt.

" Kook are you there " taehyung asked.

Jimin sat and searched around
" Dada" .

"Chimchim can you hear dada?" Tae called out

Jimin crawled over bed to see tae on the phone.

" Dada" he giggled seeing tae.

He picked the phone and brought it near his face . All tae could see was jimin's wide opened eyes.

Jungkook came with a shirt " No baby hold it away".

He placed it little away and kept it on pillow so now both could see each other. He placed jimin on his lap taekook were talking where jimin was drinking milk.

Jungkook shifted the sleeping mochi on the bed and changed his diaper.

Jungkook woke midnight to see jimin was moving here and there and there was a discomfort on his face he picked him up and placed him on his chest and patted his back after some time the baby slept.