Chapter 8

It's Thursday and all of them are packed and ready to leave for the town. Seokjin and Namjoon used to live in Seoul but they moved last year saying they need to retire from the busy streets to calm little town. So they move away and now live in a little town almost village, they built a small cute home there and are planning to settle there with few friends also accompanying them.

Taehyung was playing with jimin while jungkook packed their clothes. Tae came towards jungkook with a giggling baby in his arms " Do you want any help kookie?" , " No I am almost done should I prepare breakfast for us?" , " No need baby don't bother we can eat it on our way I already told hyungs go get ready they will be here soon"  jungkook zipped the suitcases went to take a shower vmin already took and were all ready to go.

"Chimchim do want any toys to take with you love?" Tae asked showing few toys to jimin. jimin held the bear tae took that toy with them downstairs and was searching through fridge to see if they have anything he picked strawberry juice and poured it in a glass and trying to drink with jimin who's trying to hold the glass and drink " Chimchim you can't drink this , it's for dada" but jimin was still trying to get it taehyung just dipped his finger in juice and held it front of baby's lips "Here drink it" jimin licked it and wanted more "Baby that's enough if your mama found this he will kill me" taehyung turned away from jimin and finished it in one go and turned to jimin with empty glass Jimin stared between tae and glass wide eyed wondering where it all went.Tae packed some chips and few drinks and banana milk for his  kookie who will be hungry before they reach any restaurant.

Suga and hobi entered taekook's house with their luggage taekook family already moved everything to the car locked the house and were waiting for them in the parking jimin was telling something to jungkook in his baby language jumping in his arms and pointing to the birds flying." Hi hyungs all set to go" kook asked ,"Hey junkook hi baby yeah lets move the luggage to your car and off we go" hobi said excitedly it been months since they went anywhere due to the tight schedule and he just knows that he'll be liking this trip to village very much. Tae was driving with yoongi on the passenger seat hopeminkook were at the back with jimin waving at the vehicles.

They made a quick stop at restaurant after driving for 2 hours to have breakfast they all ate while jimin was handled an apple piece he got bored with it's taste and threw that in tae's plate and tried reaching for suga's plate but they moved it away from him. Suga was driving with hobi in the front who's sleeping jimin was also sleeping in the back jungkook moved to sit beside tae with tae on his  right and jimin on his left he placed his head on tae's shoulder tae wrapped his arms around jungkook bringing him closer and placed his head in the jungkook's neck giving a peck there they enjoyed each others company with some pecks here and there and whispering sweet things to each other so failed to see a pair of eyes dangerously looking at them.