Chapter 4

Jimin stared at jungkook and cried loudly making several heads turn to them he quickly approached him taking him into arms and kissing him on forehead and cheeks repeatedly and apologizing "I am so sorry baby . Will not leave again.. shh sweetheart" rubbing gently on his small back and kissing jimin on his head and headed out with suga and jhope he looked at jimin clinging to his neck tightly placed his head on jungkook's neck nuzzling there but still tears wouldn't  stop flowing down his smooth chubby cheeks. Jungkook's heart broke seeing it. He didn't know that his little mochi will be affected this much jimin looked up to see jungkook looking at him and single drop of tear fell from jungkook's eye he brought his chubby little fingers hands to wipe it from jungkook's face and moved his face up and placed his lips on jungkook.He could help but smile at him. He sat with jimin on his laps on the back with suga and hobi in the front he told them about his succesful trip and his encounters on they reached his home they dropped him off at his house jungkook thanked them and entered his home with his baby in his arms who slept the moment they entered car.

He went upstairs after locking the door and placed jimin on the bed and keeping some pillows at the either side of him knowing that he will move around in his sleep. He gently moved in fingers on jimin's soft hair looking at him with eyes full of love. He missed him so much he wanted call and see him so much during his stay but couldn't knowing if he did jimin wouldn't stop crying and he won't be able to present and will have to cancel everything and leave. He place himself beside jimin kissed him on the forehead gently so that he won't wake him up and hugged him close and slept with the peace in heart which he's been missing through these days.

He woke up in an hour to see jimin still sleeping now with his little body on him he looked at the time and it's already 7 pm how long jimin's gonna sleep he want to see his beautiful eyes .He gently place jimin on the bed readjusting pillows he went down and started preparing dinner he prepared sphagetti and meatballs it his favourite and he might have it because he only like the made by jungkook he was so busy preparing he  did see someone unlocking and entering the home.. he was about to turn around to get plates for both of them he suddenly felt two familiar  hands on his waist he turned around and his heart was beating loudly seeing him after 4 days both looked intensely into each others eyes and jungkook shyly kissed him nad he reciprocated they kept hugging each other "I missed you so much baby.." he said and kook replied "I missed you so much too..... Tae"

An: Pc credits to the rightful owner.