Chapter 12

Taehyung woke up and traced jungkook's face with his eyes and then lips tracing on his face and neck hand rubbing on his waist he spent some time admiring his husband's morning face and then got up dressed in pair of shirt and pants he closed the door after covering jungkook.He moved to his parents room both were already up he picked the sleeping baby and brought him to their room closed the door and placed him beside sleeping jungkook.

Both slept for an hour its 7 in the morning jungkook woke up before jimin after putting on clothes he brushed his fingers through jimin's hair "Minie baby wake up let's go down and see what dada is doing hmm" he lifted jimin up kissing his face and nuzzing mochi's face who slowly opened his eyes.After placing jimin on table he removed all of his clothes and tied new diaper around his little butt he carried jimin with baby oil in his other hand moved down towards lawn where everyone was there " Hey young man why are you naked early in the morning" jin asked .hobi made to silly face at jimin making him giggle. Jungkook placed a neat mat on the floored part of lawn where light sunrays were hitting them and sat and started massaging him.

Taehyung and Suga were fixing the fence and finally it finished it took them 2 hours they started at 6 , they went back to lawn where everyone was there suga sat with namjin and hobi while tae moved towards the mat to sit with jikook .jimin moved his arms and limbs seeing tae .Tae sat on the mat and picked him up so that his stomach is face level with tae and blew raspberries in his cute little stomach making jimin fall into fits of giggles he held taes fluffy hair tightly in in his both fists and pulled it. "Chimchim ouch leave my hair you little devil" tae tried releasing the baby's fist around him "Go Mochi pull it harder little man" yoongi laughed the little one had tight grip and was laughing evilly. After struggling for few minutes he just tickled and blew on his face ,laughing he pushed tae's face away with his hands.

Jungkook and hobi got up to make breakfast while the others were still sitting peacefully under tree having fun seeing father-son duo. Once they were done he called everyone but yoongi insisted on having breakfast outside so tae and him helped moving the food out jimin was handled bottle tae held him made him drink while jungkook was feeding both him and tae.

"Suho called and said that their kids gonna come today" jin said
"Oh is it ? it's been so long since I saw chanyeol hyung" tae replied
" I met him once during a meeting he's living in Seoul now" yoongi replied
" Wow that's great we can meet up some time I need to get his number" tae replied