Chapter 39

Jungkook woke up and saw jimin was still sleeping soundly on him with his little snores. He could hear his litte heart going lub-dub. He covered both of them thinking his baby might feel cold since he refused to wear any shirt yesterday. He closed his eyes and listened to his precious's litte one's sound while combing his hand through his soft hair.

After taking bath both moved down in fresh clothes for breakfast. His mom took the baby and fed him baby food.
After finishing breakfast jungkook got up to make a bottle for him he boiled the milk and went up to get the bottle from the bag.

He placed the the bottle with milk on table was about to get him he heard a door bell ringing he opened the door to see none other than his sister Lia. She was shocked to see him after years she opened her mouth wide and closed smirking " What your so called boyfriend dumped you so you had no where to turn up to?" and entered the house. Jungkook rolled his eyes at her and ignored  her.

"Mom I'm home " she called out.

"Mo-" high pitched cry of a baby interrupted her.

Jungkook worriedly moved towards his baby passing lia on the way. His mom was holding his crying toddler and was patting his back.

Jimin lifted his arms wanting to be consoled by his mama. Jungkook
picked him and rubbed his back gently kissed his forehead and bounced him the crying reduced but there were still tears in his eyes and nose and lips all pink. "What happened mom?"

" This little one here was trying to stand but fell backwards ". Lia was standing there whole time as her mom left for upstairs she couldn't keep shut.

" You really got knocked up is it your boyfriend or your nightstand do this thing even know who's the father or is he just a bastard "

" One more word about my son and I will forget that you're my mum's daughter " he dangerously said lia gulped at this he never saw him like this.

" Mama" jimin called out when he felt kook was not giving him enough attention. Jungkook turned back to his baby  "Let's get you for your nap
love " he kissed jimin's cheek and moved upstairs to his room .He placed jimin on bed sleeping beside him and fed him milk soon the baby slept clutching jungkook shirt tightly in his little fist.Jungkook also felt his eyes drooping.