payphone

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘:
[throwing stuff, smashed glass, anxiety/ panic attack, argument/ break up]

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
payphone - maroon 5
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

"fuck that shit." sapnap spat, glaring at his boyfriend.

"mind your language!" the brunette shouted back with a shocked expression.

"we're in the middle of a fucking argument and your mad cause i'm cussing?" sapnap questioned in disbelief, angrily furrowing his eyebrows at the taller male.

when the other didn't reply, sapnap finally broke. "fuck it, i'm leaving." he scowled, making his way towards their bedroom.

much to the ravenette's dismay, karl followed him through the house, "w- what do you mean leaving?" he spluttered, reaching out to grab the younger's arm.

quickly, sapnap tore his arm away from the other "don't fucking touch me."

he turned to pull his backpack out of their wardrobe and karl watched silently as his boyfriend began haphazardly throwing clothes into the bag.

after a few moments, the taller boy's thoughts settled and he realised what was happening... sapnap was breaking up with him.

"you can't just leave sap!" he exclaimed in a desperate attempt to stop his raging partner.

"we're clearly not the same people we used to be," the ravenette retorted sternly, "it's too late for us karl, it's obvious we're not going to make it through this."

"but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try," he responded, choking on his words and stopping for a moment to take a deep breath, clearly holding in tears, "you said we were meant to be together forever." he continued, voice barely above a whisper as a few stray tears broke from his eyes.

sapnap turned back to look at the older boy, briefly before rolling his eyes and moving back to filling his bag, "happily ever after doesn't exist karl." he spoke, emotionless, "and stop trying to guilt-trip me."

the ravenette zipped up the bag, flinging it over his shoulder and shifting to stand face to face with the other.

"this is too sudden sap, we were fine yesterday." he attempted to reason, "we could have this sorted by tomorrow if you just stayed to talk."

at this point, karl was practically begging and his few tears had become much more- wet cheeks now reflecting the harsh light of their bedroom.

"goodbye karl." the ravenette responded monotonous, moving around the taller boy and walking out the room.

the brunette continued to follow him as he made his way to the front door, heart-shattering as his boyfriend slung it open and went to leave.