changes

𝖙𝖜 𝖆𝖙 𝖇𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖒 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
changes - hayd
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

1.

summer sun shines through the open curtains, warming up the end of the couch where sapnap's feet are resting.

sapnap watches the animated characters as they walk around on the screen, cursing himself for zoning out just moments prior and missing on part of the plot.

his attention shifts at the sound of socked feet shuffling along the wooden floor, glancing back to see george making his way over from the kitchen with his phone in one hand and a plate in the other.

"ranboo is using he/they pronouns now," the brunette reads off of his phone absentmindedly as he crosses the room.

"nice," sapnap nods, taking a mental note of his friend's identity. "what're you eating?" he asks as george plops down onto the couch by his feet, looking up to try and see in the bowl.

"spaghetti," george answers, twisting some of the pasta onto the fork.

"did you make me any?" sapnap asks, looking up from the food to the brit with a questioning expression.

"yep," george answers, popping the p. "it's in the kitchen."

sapnap pouts across the couch to the other boy, kicking george's leg with his foot to get his attention. george glances over, meeting the ravenette's expression with his own unimpressed one. "what?"

"can you go and get it for me?" sapnap asks hopefully, batting his eyelashes.

"no," george denies easily, shovelling the forkful into his mouth with an evil smile.

"please?" sapnap draws out, nudging his boyfriend's thigh again.

the brit rolls his eyes dramatically, standing up from the couch. "you're so annoying," he scolds, passing the first plate to sapnap to eat before leaving to the kitchen again to get his own.

"thanks cutie!" sapnap calls out teasingly as he scoops a mouthful of his own, earning a disgruntled groan in response.

sapnap picks his phone up from the coffee table beside him as he chews on the pasta, ultimately deciding to give up on the confusing show he failed to keep up with and instead focusing on twitter.

he opened it to see a tweet tagging ranboo and, out of interest, clicked on the younger boy's account to see that they had, in fact, changed their pronouns.

sapnap nodded subtly to himself, proud of his friend for having the confidence to be himself.

george sits down on the couch once more, purposefully sitting on the ravenette's foot and earning himself a jab to the rib, which he only giggles at.

"that hurt," sapnap complains, bending his leg up to wrap a hand around his foot and frown.

did it really hurt? no.