take a bow

𝖙𝖜 𝖆𝖙 𝖇𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖒 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
take a bow - rihanna
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

george would've simply ignored it if it wasn't for the fact he definitely could not afford the repercussions of a rock smashing his window. still, he's tired, and he makes sure to make it evident in his features when he pulls back his curtains, looking out to see the blond boy standing on his front lawn.

he dramatically rolls his eyes, making sure it'd be seen by the other boy, before pushing his window open, pressing his arms against his window sill as he leans out with an unimpressed, "what?"

"let me in, george," the blond begs with hopeful eyes, looking up at george with his hands pressed together as if he was actually praying to some higher power.

"fuck off, punz," the brit spits back, reaching to shut his window and go back to bed.

"wait! okay, george, you don't have to let me in but just please," he speaks desperately, "let me explain."

george glances back to check the clock on his bedside cabinet, sighing as he leans back out the window and says, "you have five minutes."

"i'm so sorry," punz starts, doe eyes staring up at george like his pitiful expression would make any difference to the situation. "i love you, george, you're the one!"

"boring. you've said that one before," george speaks uninterestedly, turning his hand over and pretending to check out his cuticles to show the blond just how uninterested he was.

"i mean it, baby, please?"

"come on punz, at least try to be original," george sighs, dramatically rolling his eyes once more. he leans against the window frame, blinking down at his ex. "stop re-running the same old lies. switch the channel up, give me something new!" he says with fake enthusiasm, making it clear that this is nothing more than a joke to him.

"please george."

"bro stop 'pleaseee'-ing for something that won't happen. please isn't going to get you anywhere, punz. i'm hearing out your speech, at least try to impress me," the brit scoffs.

george watches, unbelievably bored, as the other boy's lip shakes, tears pooling in his eyes.

"please don't start with this," george complains, groaning as he bonks his own head against the window frame. "cut it out, punz. you look so ugly when you cry."

"i can't help it, george!" the blond shouts, sounding borderline distraught. "you are everything to me. i love you. i just want you to see how sorry i am!"

"don't tell me you're sorry cause you're not," george states matter-of-factly, glaring down at the blond. "you're only 'sorry' because you got caught."

"that's not true!" punz refuses. "george i- i'll do anything. i'll even-" the blond drops to his knees, hands re-clasping together in front of him as he begs up at george from the front garden, grass probably wet from the rain earlier that day. "i'm on my knees, george, please."

"you look so dumb right now," the brit giggles.

punz visibly deflates, scrambling to get off of the floor. the knees and shins of his jeans are darkened with dampness and it reminds george of the pants on his desk. he leaves his spot at the window to grab them, giggling silently when punz shouts, "no! george, baby, my sweet, please come back!"

of course george returns to the window, sweatpants now in hand, and grins evilly before throwing them out and watching as they land in the hedge below his window, just far enough that punz would have to get tangled into the branches to retrieve them. "take your clothes and get gone," george tells him, going to close the window. "and don't take too long because the sprinklers come on at eight."

"george!" he cries out.

the brit stops one last time, looking out again with a sigh. "what?"

"please, just give me something," he begs.

"you want a prize, punz? how about a medal for the best liar out there, rewarded to you for making me believe that you could be faithful."

"that's in the past george, i'm different now, can't you see that? can't you see that i'm trying?"

"oh, you don't want the medal?" george replies sarcastically. "how about a round of applause? yeah, standing ovation?" he asks, beginning to clap slowly. "you really do put on a good show, punz, for a minute i actually thought it was real! very entertaining, honestly."

"george," the blond speaks disappointedly. "be serious."

"i'm being so serious punz, you're a great actor! but it's over now, blondie, so take a bow because the curtains are about to close."

punz goes to speak again but his response is cut off when george pulls the window shut, blocking off the sound.

punz frowns up at him and george just smiles, bowing exaggeratedly in his window before making a huge act of yanking his curtains shut like he was ending a scene at the theatre.

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘:
[implied/referenced cheating]

angst

congratulations!! you just read 840 words!

im sorry these last few have been so bad

lyl

-kit