stupid for you

𝖙𝖜 𝖆𝖙 𝖇𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖒 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
stupid for you - waterparks
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

they'd been busy all day with the con and stupid punz suggested everyone goes back to his hotel to drink and, of course, everyone agreed. it was fine until they all started bringing up old news, old arguments, little bickers and issues they've had with each other before.

it still would've been fine, but george has a tendency to take things too far. he loves arguing, he loves riling his friends and boyfriends up and he'll go to stupid lengths for a bit of attention. it should have been no surprise to the group when annoying-george came out to play.

still, he didn't think he deserved the punch that sapnap landed against his cheek. plus it was rude that dream didn't protect him like he so kindly asked for.

it got them a few gasps and whatnots and george knows he's trashed everyone's night when dream forces him and sapnap to leave, dragging them all back to their hotel room so they can 'talk it out' like 'mature adults'.

george didn't even see the problem! he was clearly joking, it's not his fault if sapnap can't take a little teasing without a pinch of salt.

when they get back, george melts back into his bed, relaxing into the sheets with a smug smile (okay, maybe he was still riling sapnap up, but can you blame him? the ravenette has such funny reactions!). they got a hotel room with two beds, just in case one of them wanted space to sleep, though they had only been using one so far.

dread pools in george's stomach when both of the other boys sit down on the other bed, sitting on the edge to face him, with sapnap tucked under dream's arm like he needs protecting.

it makes george roll over to face them, brows furrowing in confusion that he masks with feigned disgust, misunderstanding why they are both acting like this is serious... it's not serious, right?

"we need to talk," dream starts.

george sits up. that sounds serious. "talk about what?" he asks, looking between them with worried eyes.

dream looks at sapnap, reaching the arm that wasn't over the ravenette's shoulder to cross their laps and hold the youngest boy's thigh. sapnap looks back at him with a sad expression and it makes george's heart hurt, wondering what silent conversation they were having about him. "uhm," dream looks back at george, lips rolled between his teeth, "sapnap's been worried recently."

george looks at sapnap to find the ravenette's eyes downcast, stuck on the floor like he's anxious to even look at george.

'recently'... that means they've spoken about this. his boyfriends have been talking about him, not to him, and it's a bad thing. if they break up with him then they're about to see him cry for the first time because he's seriously not ready for that.

he argues with them but it's not real. surely they know that?

"about what?" he questions cautiously.