10 things i hate about you

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘:
[tw- alcohol, drugs, cheating, lime, borderline smut but like it's not detailed, suggestive conversations, nearly attempted suicide (overdose)]

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
10 things i hate about you - leah kate
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

"get the fuck out, luke," sapnap spat, pointing towards the front door.

"you can't just make me leave," he shot back, "i live here too, sapnap."

"okay, but i didn't cheat on you asshole," the ravenette practically shouted, "so fuck off."

punz rolled his eyes dramatically, crossing his arms over his chest, "why can't you get it in you're little head that i didn't cheat on you?"

"i caught you sleeping with some random bitch punz!" he exclaimed, tone nothing but angry, "you can't lie your way out of this."

"i wasn't sleeping with her," the blond failed to defend himself.

"oh my god," sapnap mumbled, glaring at the taller boy, "you've got fucking nerve," he spat.

"this is our house, you're my boyfriend, i'm not leaving cause of a petty argument."

"for fucks sake, luke!" sapnap shouted, throwing his hands up in defeat, "can you not take a fucking hint?" he asked rhetorically, "i'm breaking up with you. we're not dating anymore."

"don't be stupid sap," the blond retorted with a smirk, "we both know you'd be lost without me."

"i'd be so much happier without you," sapnap defended, "you're like one big walking ick."

"how can you say shit like that over one little argument?" punz questioned, furrowing his brows.

"i've literally wanted to break up with you for fucking months," the shorter boy admitted, "this was just the final breaking point."

"i've been so good to you," the blond replied with a glare, "you have absolutely no reason to break up wi-"

"that's fucking bullshit," sapnap interrupted, "for starters, you are the most selfish person i have ever met."

sapnap was distracted from his laughter by his phone ringing, "oh, hold on karl, it's punz," he smiled bashfully as he answered the phone with a flustered, "hey."

"hey baby," the blond replied, sending sapnap's heart into a slush of butterflies, "whereabouts are you right now?"

"i'm just with karl," sapnap replied, smiling at the brunette, "why? what's up?"

"i was wondering if you could pick up my sister from school and drive her to my dad's?" the older boy asked hopefully.

"i mean i could," the ravenette replied reluctantly, not really wanting to leave karl's so soon, "what're you up to right now?"

"nothing much," he answered honestly, and sapnap heard the ruffling of bed sheets through the call, "i just woke up and just can't really be asked to go out."