bust your windows

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘:
[cheating, mentions of blood and injury, lime, briefly mentions drinking (alcohol)]

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
bust your windows - jazmine sullivan
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

okay, maybe george took it too far.

but, in the brunette's defence, his feelings had just been utterly toyed with.

george and dream had gone to a party together, you know, as a couple. as a pair who were in a long term relationship. as boyfriends.

despite them going together, george still felt alone as he sat across the room and watched dream squeeze onto a sofa beside a fluffy haired brunette stranger.

he still felt alone when he watched them flirting and giggling together like some stupid high school girls.

it was juvenile, how dream had the audacity to act like that with a stranger whilst george was sat just a few meters away, watching.

maybe dream didn't realise he was there.

and maybe george took it too far, but he couldn't contain himself when he watched a drunken dream grab another boy by the jaw and press their lips together.

he didn't even move to stop them, he just sat in shock.

he watched the other boy kiss back.

he watched how their hands wove through each other's hair.

he watched as dream smiled into this kiss.

it fell like the room fell away around him until only the three of them remained.

he watched as dream pulled back, muttering a breathless "karl" against the others lips before pulling him back in again, with more vigour than before, more lust- all tongue and teeth.

george physically felt his heart break, and he knew that that there was nothing he could ever do that would cause the blond the same pain he felt in that moment.

dream would never know that pain.

but that didn't mean george didn't want the other to hurt.

it was like his eyes flashed over red.

all other feelings washed away and he was flooded with a burning anger, it lit a fire beneath him and watching the pair was only fuelling the flame.

still, maybe he took it too far.

but he was enraged... and he knew how much dream loved his car.

his mind was so clouded with hatred he couldn't even remember how he got to be standing bestie the blonde's benz.

"goodnight georgie" the taller man whispered gently, pressing a soft kiss onto the others forehead, "happy five years baby."