talk later

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘:
[alcohol, weed, lime]

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
talk later - the vamps
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

karl stumbled into the bathroom, pushing the door shut with his foot and grabbing the edge of the sink to stabilise himself.

he tilted his heavy head to get a view of his reflection in the mirror.

his appearance can be described as nothing short of intoxicated.

his hair was ruffled and fluffed up more than usual- his eyes were bloodshot and at some point the buttons on his shirt had been undone, leaving him looking positively drunk.

he looked like hell- but, in a good way.

and even though the brunette still looked undeniably hot, 'drunkard' was not the look he had been going for tonight.

though he supposed it doesn't particularly matter now.

karl had come to the party with his friend, sapnap, in hopes to end the night with a 'boy' at the front of their relationship title.

however, throughout the night, karl became hyper-aware of the ravenette's interactions with the other partygoers. and, upon observing, it became clear to him that sapnap wanted someone else.

which was fine, they didn't have a label and if sapnap wanted to make advancements on other people, karl couldn't stop him.

the brunette splashed his face with some cold water, washing away the thoughts and cleaning up his vision a little.

he brushed his fingers through his hair -a weak attempt at trying to tame it- and made his way back out into the buzz of the party.

karl made a beeline to the lounge, pushing through the sea of sweaty bodies to look for the ravenette.

the taller boy spotted sapnap in the crowd, stopping just in front of him, hitting his arm to get his attention.

karl spoke to the shorter boy, receiving a confused expression.

"what?" sapnap shouted in response, "it's too loud karl, i can't hear you!"

the brunette rolled his eyes, trying to shout back.

"hold on!" sapnap interrupted, grabbing his friend's hand and leading him out the front of the house where it was quieter.

"what's up?" the younger boy asked with a dopey grin.

"i was just letting you know that i'm going to head home," he informed the other.

"oh right, lemme just say bye to clay," the ravenette responded, darting back through the door before karl could object.

sapnap came back out a few minutes later with a kind smile, "let's go," he started, reaching out a hand to karl who had sat down on a porch step.