i'm a mess

𝖙𝖜 𝖆𝖙 𝖇𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖒 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
i'm a mess - cimorelli
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

glass? shattered. water? everywhere. (hotel? trivago.)

everyone is laughing, acting like it's fine and it's casual, but foolish's stomach has a pit of dread brewing and his eyes are wide and his hands are shaking.

"it's not funny," he insists, bending down to try and pick up some of the larger shards of glass.

"woah, woah," dream speaks over the other three boys' laughing, cutting off his own giggles as he bends down to lay a hand on foolish's shoulder. "leave it, dude, you're going to cut yourself," he says quietly, clearly noticing the distress on the brunette's face. he looks up at karl, sapnap and george, flashing them a glare and saying, "guys stop."

the loud laughing stops at the scolding tone but george can't help but continue to scoff quietly which earns him a half-hearted slap to the arm from karl.

"stop trying to pick it up, foolish," dream says with a forced laugh, getting a hold of the brunette's hand and carefully forcing his fingers to drop the glass.

"it's just a glass, man, he won't care," sapnap assures, his voice sounding more confused than dream's comfort. foolish looks up to find the ravenette looking back with furrowed brows, clearly not understanding why the brunette was so worried.

"it's not just a glass," foolish denies, moving back when dream guides him away with two hands on his shoulders. "he said his mom got him that set when he moved in!"

"foolish, he won't mind," dream speaks gently, standing up and guiding foolish to move with him.

"won't mind what?"

foolish's head whips over to the doorway to see punz standing there, the nintendo switch that he'd gone to find now in his hand.

the brunette's heart is pounding as he stares across the room at the blond, guilty for the glass but unable to pretend, even in his own mind, that he would feel this scared if it was anyone other than punz. it's hard to ignore how the blond heightens his emotions.

foolish thinks it's worse that punz wasn't here when it happened. the waiting time has just made the scene so much worse- the water now spread far across the kitchen tiles.

"oh shit," punz says, eyes finding the mess on his floor. "are you all okay? no one got like cut or anything?"

"we're good," karl assures easily, passing by the blond to leave back to the lounge and taking the switch on his way. george follows quickly behind.

"i broke your glass," foolish confesses guiltily, dream's hand still holding comfortably on his shoulder as he anxiously toys his hands together in front of him. "sorry," he lets himself frown, his attempt at acting casual failing when the guilt in his stomach just keeps growing.

"it's fine, it's just a glass," punz shrugs, poking at sapnap to get the ravenette out of his way to get to the cupboard with his broom.