moth to a flame

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘:
[cheating, lime]

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
moth to a flame - swedish house mafia, the weeknd
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

sapnap looks up from his place on the armchair to where george sits comfortably against the end of the couch, his legs spread across the cushions and feet resting idly in dream's lap, where the blond boy presses slowly against the tense arch of his sole.

"what was that?" sapnap asks, having been distracted by his phone when dream had asked him something.

"i said what are you thinking for dinner?" dream repeats, his eyes staying fixed on the tv even as one of his hands moves to stroke gently up george's calf whilst the other continues its massage.

"oh, i'm not bothered," sapnap shrugs, looking back down at his phone but making sure he actually keeps his attention on the conversation.

"george?" dream prompts, "any ideas?"

"i sort of want pizza," george answers.

of course, dream agrees, picking his phone up and asking, "you okay with pizza sap?"

the ravenette hums in response, letting the other two boys debate between toppings they get as he continues scrolling through his my eyes only, tapping on the occasional photo and sieving through the many images of himself.

he stumbles across a particularly nice shirtless mirror selfie and doesn't hesitate before clicking and holding on it, tapping a few more times and sending the image off.

the ravenette glances up as george's phone buzzes against his chest, watching excitedly as the brit picks it up to check the notification.

sapnap looks down at his phone to see the message go from delivered to opened, and then to saved to camera roll.

sapnap glances up to be met with a raised-brow expression from george, a look that reads 'are you for real right now?'

sapnap just smiles to himself, looking back down at his phone as dream reads out their order, receiving two affirmatives before sending it off.

"did you see that boomer commented on that photo on my instagram?" george asks, looking up across the couch at dream.

dream shakes his head, smiling back at the brit. "no," he answers, "what did he say?"

"i can't remember exactly," george shrugs, and sapnap can hear the smirk that he's biting back, "something cringey about you being like, the one for me or something," he recalls half-heartedly. "he was replying to punz's comment about how happy i look."

"you did look very happy in that picture," sapnap inputs from across the room, his gut going warm as he remembers how he and george had spent that day whilst dream was out.

"i mean, it is cringe," dream agrees, "but it is also kind of cute."

"yeah, i guess so," george laughs sweetly.