wrecked

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘:
[suicidal thoughts, suicide, death, overdose, drowning, vomiting, hair pulling, blood]

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
wrecked - imagine dragons
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

"dream?" sapnap repeated, waving his hand in front of his friend.

"w- huh?" the blond spluttered, snapping out of his trance, "sorry, i zoned out."

sapnap furrowed his brows, looking around the busy room before turning back to his best friend, voice hushed, "are you okay? do you want to leave?"

dream forced out a weak laugh, playfully rolling his eyes, "i'm fine sap, it was just my adhd," he lied, dismissing the ravenette's worries.

sapnap nodded slowly, not quite believing the older, but not wanting to force anything out of him.

"well, if you do want to leave at any point just s-"

"hey guys!"

dream nodded a kind greeting to the familiar face as sapnap slipped into comfortable conversation.

dream hated that he had zoned out in front of sapnap- he had been doing so well, he was okay.

he watched contently as the ravenette spoke with one of their mutual friends, and he couldn't help but notice how some of sapnap's characteristics were just the same as george's.

especially the smile.

sapnap never used to smile like george. maybe he had adopted the expression when george moved in with them a few months ago.

then again, there wasn't a lot of time to start stealing the brit's characteristics, so maybe he had always smiled like that and dream was only just realising.

dream didn't realise he had zoned out again until his eyes became uncomfortably dry from the consistent staring- he blinked away the irritating feeling just as the acquaintance was leaving.

"well, i'll see you both around," he smiled, patting against both their arms before turning away.

"okay," sapnap started sternly, "what's wrong?"

"nothings wrong," dream laughed, "i'm just tired, we've been here for hours."

everything was wrong.

"well you should've said!" sapnap exclaimed, throwing his arms up, "c'mon, let's get going."

the ravenette took hold of dream's arm, dragging him along as he navigated his way through the busy room.

dream blindly followed, not having to pay much attention, and let his gaze flicker around the room, taking in all the faces- some he knew, some he didn't.

the blond stopped abruptly, causing sapnap to turn back with a confused expression.

"what is it?" the ravenette asked, looking over to where his friend was blankly staring into the crowd.