love again

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘:
[nsfw/lime, alcohol]

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
love again - new hope club
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

"actually suck my dick, dream," george says jokingly, glaring at the back of the blonde's head and lightly kicking his best friend's shoulder. the younger boy looks back at george with a glare, but it's hardly intimidating when he's sat on the floor and the brit is up on the couch.

"you just want him to suck your dick 'cause you're pent up," punz jeers from across the room, taking a sip from his beer and ignoring the scolding slap he receives from his boyfriend in response to the comment.

george grimaces at the idea of dream sucking his dick, feeling the urge to gag- he washes the feeling away with a mouthful of vodka and coke. "you're gross, punz."

the older blond smiles pridefully, shrugging in agreement before stretching his arm out along the back of the couch, acting all authoritative over sapnap, who's sat tucked into his side. the ravenette rolls his eyes at the possessive body language, knowing for a fact that punz doesn't even realise he's doing it.

"he's so right though, george," dream joins the teasing, "you definitely are pent up."

george shakes his head, his sips quickly becoming gulps.

"i don't think i want to know what we're talking about," foolish mumbles as he returns from the toilet, taking his seat on the floor a few feet away from dream and going to get himself a new bottle of beer, since he'd finished the last one.

"george being pent up," dream says, disregarding what foolish had actually said.

"i'm not," george quickly denies, hoping to put an end to the increasingly vulgar conversation. he's not surprised though, since the majority of their group's drunken conversations somehow always come back to the topic of sex.

"oh really?" dream questions rhetorically, an annoying sarcastic lilt edging his tone. "when's the last time you got off?"

"i'm not answering that."

george flushes as his friends dissolve into fits of laughter, even sapnap giggling at the brunette. he shakes his head in an almost disappointed manner, wondering internally how he ended up in such a childish friend group.

thankfully, a distraction makes itself present in the form of the accommodation door being pushed open, the last two members of their cohort stumbling in. from their arrival alone, george can already tell they're both absolutely sloshed.

quackity looks over with a grin, loudly announcing, "let's get this party started!" before quickly pushing his shoes off at the door and rushing across the room to pour himself some vodka and lemonade. george knows that quackity doesn't like vodka, but since the options are that or beer, he assumes the choice makes sense.

george has always found it amusing that their little group of seven always referred to drinking-meets as 'parties' even when it hardly met the requirements. the only resemblance to a party was the drinks, the loud music, and the certainty for more than one pair that the night would end in sex.