red

𝖙𝖜 𝖆𝖙 𝖇𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖒 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
red - taylor swift
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

quackity sits, laughing his lungs out as the wind blows against his face, making his hair fly about frantically and pressing him back against the passenger's seat in sapnap's new maserati.

they have things to do. sapnap is supposed to be at a manhunt right now, quackity should be working on his casino, and he's pretty certain that karl mentioned some admin work at his library, yet none of them seem to care.

even if they wanted to do work, they had no choice now. they were already strapped in and cities away from el rapids, flying through the free fall.

their enjoyment is a dead-end street to needing to overwork tomorrow but they don't care. they're together and that's all that matters. it's all they've ever really cared about.

the wind rushing against him through the open window felt like their love in a way, fast and overwhelming, never-ending and cool like an iced drink on a hot summer day.

quackity looks into the backseat to see karl's eyes glowing gold in joy, before he turns to find quackity's eye contact and they darken to red.

loving them was red.

the ravenette lies by karl's side, head on the brunette's shoulder and arm stretched across him to hold sapnap's hand where the youngest boy is laying on karl's other side.

quackity can feel karl's heartbeat under his arm, matching perfectly with the fiery warmth that sapnap's hand radiates, a clear sign that he's feeling content.

quackity thinks that being able to touch them both, in the quiet of their room, with no sounds but their in-sync breathing, feels like realising that he has everything he's ever wanted right in front of him.

they complete him.

sapnap's hand lets quackity go, probably since they're both getting clammy from sapnap's radiant heat, and quackity shifts instead to run his fingers over the back of his fiance's knuckles.

he's memories every cut and scar sapnap has there from hunting, mining, practice with dream, their manhunts. he knows where each one starts and ends like he knows all the words to his old favourite song.

"i need a wee," sapnap announces, quite eloquently (not).

karl and quackity offer him twin mumbles in response, which sapnap giggles at before getting up to leave.

"i'm so glad he's gone," karl jokes, speaking loud enough for sapnap to hear from their en-suite.

the ravenette laughs in response and quackity can't help but smile at his idiot lovers.

"finally we can have some time to ourselves," karl adds just as loud, exaggerating the bit by rolling over to face quackity with a grin, his back to the bathroom that sapnap had left to.