Meeting The Boys

12:45 am
Y/N POV:
I land in America and text my mom.
Y/N🤍: here
I step off the plane and it all feels Surreal. I look around looking for Mully. I spot him and the boys holding signs with my name on them. I run to them. Mully drops his sign and I jump in his arms. "Oh my god I missed you!" I say happy as he hugs me tight. "I'm so glad you're here baby sis" he says putting me down. I look over at the rest of the guys, I see the shortest one out of them with blue eyes and brown hair and recognize him as Josh. Then I see the taller one with blue eyes and blonde hair. From Mully's videos I know him as Narrator. He smiles as I look at him. "Names Grant" he holds out his hand. I shake it. "Hi I'm Y/N" Then I see Juicy the skinny one with tattoos and then Eddie the tan one with a ponytail. "Hi" Eddie says holding out his hand, I shake his too. "Hi Y/N" Josh waves. I hug him "Hi idiot" I say letting go of the hug. I've known Josh for 6 years now because him and Mully have been friends for a long time and Josh would always be around. "Hi Juicy" I say hugging Gaege. He hugs be back kinda tight. "Hi" he says still hugging me. He finally lets go. I know Juicy because of that one time he stayed in Australia with us for a little. When he was staying with us Josh and Mully told me he had crush on me and after he left it was too awkward to talk to him. "Lets get you home" Mully says grabbing the guys signs. Grant takes my bag for me and we all walk to the car.
*1 hour and 45 minutes later*
We pull up to the big house and I get excited. "Welcome home" Mully says opening the front door and revealing the house. I walk in and look around. The house was a perfect size and it was beautiful. "Here you go" I turn around and Narrator holds out my bag. "Thank you" I smile and take my bag. "Wanna see your room" Juicy ask me. I turn to him "hell yeah" he takes my hand and him and Mully lead me to a door on the second floor of the house. Mully covers my eyes and I hear the door open. He uncovers my eyes and I am taken back by the beautiful room they set up. "You can thank Grant for that" Mully points at Grant who is lightly blushing. "Thank you Narrator" I smile at him and step in the room. Its was a perfect size with a big bed centered in the middle of a huge window. They put a gaming desk on one wall and a vanity desk on the other wall. A tv hung on the wall across from the bed. "It's perfect" I say hugging Grant. He hesitates but hugs back after a second. "Mom said your set up should get here in about two days" Mully says pointing at the gaming desk. "Okay cool" I realized I still had a arm wrapped around Narrator's lower back. I step away and blush a little. "Well we will let you settle in" Josh says breaking the silence. "Yeah let us know if you need anything" Eddie says as they all walk out and shut the door. I flop down on the bed and sink into it. I feel so safe just being here and away from dad.
7 am
Grant's POV:
"Wake up bitch!" I feel a slap against my check. "Juicy im gonna fucking kill you!" He runs out my room and down the stairs, I don't bother to chase him tho. "Fuck you Gaege!" I yell to him and shut my door. "What the hell is going on!" I hear Mully yell from the room next to mine. "Your son is a asshole that's what's going on!" I yell to him. I hear him laugh through the wall. "Narrator!" Eddie yells as I throw on a shirt. I open my door and Eddie is standing at the bottom of the steps. "Yes honey bunches?" He smiles. "Stop Narrator you're gonna make me act up" he jokes. I chuckle a little. He looks toward the living room. "Juicy shut the fuck up!" He yells then looks back at me. "Anyway, Grant you trying to go shopping with me later?" "Of course honey bunch" I say walking past him down the stairs. "Josh stop!" We hear Juicy yell. "Are they filming?" I ask Eddie as I pour my cup of coffee. "Yeah Josh wanted an early start today so him and Mully could show Y/N around town" I smile at her name. "You think they'll let me go?" He smiles already catching the drift. "Narrator you just met her you big simp" I slap his arm playfully. "Shut up its not like that, I just want to be friends with my new roommate" I say in defense. "Yeah whatever dawg" Eddie chuckles. "Josh! Juicy! Shut the fuck up!" We hear William yell from upstairs. "Sorry!" Josh yells back.
Y/N's POV:
I jump up from my sleep. "Shut the fuck up!" I start shaking a little. Looking around a room that I'm not used too. "I said shut up!"
I hear people yelling again. I cover my ears. Then I hear a knock on my door, I hide my face in my hands. The person opens the door then I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Y/N it's okay it's just me, Mully" I look up and sigh in relief. I'm so glad it's not dad. I hug him. "Thank god it's you" he wipes my tear I didn't even know was on my cheek. "Your safe dad is never gonna get you, especially with me and the boys around" he says rubbing my back a little. I wipe my face again. "Now get ready we have a big day planned" he smiles and I smile back. He walks out the room and I get out of bed. Just taking in everything around me, I was safe now I had no reason to be scared. I walk over to the bathroom connected to my room and start the shower.
Josh's POV:
"I'm sorry man we'll keep it down" I say feeling bad. Mully told us screaming and yelling scares Y/N. "It's okay I know you guys are used to yelling" we hug. "It's all good man" he says pulling away and leaving me and Juicy to finish recording. "I feel like a asshole now" Juicy says slouching down on the couch. I put my head set down. "You heard Mully, he said it's fine." I say taking a seat in one of the gaming chairs. We all share one giant office and everyone has their own desk. Then we also have our office where all our editors and assistances work. He perks his head up a little. "I should go apologize" I nod. "Yeah then you won't feel so guilty." He puts his VR headset down and walks out the room. Juicy is such a caring guy.
Gaege's POV:
I knock on Y/N's door but no answer, so I open it slowly to make sure she's okay and not having a panic attack again. I look around but don't see her, then I hear the water running in her bathroom. I turn the corner and I quickly cover my eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't know the door was open" I say freaking out. I keep my head down, turn around on my heel and walk out the room.