Human by Chance, Alpha by Choice

12:48 pm
"Give it back!" Gaege laughs reaching over to me. He reaches so far he's standing on his knees now. I laugh leaning back so he can't grab the shirt out of my hand. After about 10 minutes of sorting clothes we got tired of standing so we decided to sit on the floor. We are sitting across from each other with the containers slightly to the side of us. He reaches more and falls onto me. The impact makes me fall backwards, my back is now on the floor and the upper half of Gaege's body is crushing the upper half of mine. We are laughing so hard my stomach is hurting. He places one of his hands on each side of my head and pushes him self up a little. He's now hovering over me with about a foot of space in between our bodies. We stop laughing and make eye contact on accident. He stares into my eyes for a second. His eyes are the prefect mixture of green and hazel. I can smell his cologne, it's a warm woodsy scent. You know the type of scent that makes you want to curl up next to a fireplace with the person wearing it. I feel my cheeks get hot so I quickly turn my head to the left and laugh it off. "I don't understand why you're so embarrassed?" I chuckle starting to prob myself up on my hands. This causes Juicy to lean backwards and off of me. He sits back down in his original spot across from me. "Because I got it when I was 15 and it's cringey" he says smiling and taking the shirt from my hand. "So I'm guessing it's going in the get rid of pile. I say pointing to the container. "Duhhh!" He says as if I should have already known the answer was yes. He tosses the black shirt that says "Human by Chance, Alpha by Choice" with a picture of a wolf on it into the get rid of pile. I immediately snatch it out of the container. "You have to keep it!" I laugh. He looks at me with a serious face causing me to laugh more. "Why would I keep it?" I gain my composure and hold the shirt up so I can read it again. "You have to wear it ironically" I emphasize "have." He stares at me with a unamused face while I'm still laughing. Right now this is the funniest thing I have ever seen. "I will never wear that shirt again Y/N." He says trying to take it back. I move my hand quickly so he can't grab it. "Then I'm keeping it!" I smile a toothy smile. He chuckles "There's no way you are wearing that." He emphasizes "You." I look at him strangely. "Are you saying I aren't funny enough to wear such clothes?" I say in a British accent out of nowhere. He laughs so hard he's leaning over holding his stomach this makes me laugh. His laugh starts sounding like a spry bottle causing me to collapse over in laughter too. Our laughs slow down until we aren't laughing anymore. "I meant you're the last person to wear a shirt like that" "Your social anxiety is way too bad." I smile at him sweetly. He was right I could never build up enough courage to wear the shirt in public. It was nice knowing someone knew me so well. "You're right but I will wear it in the house." I giggle and take the shirt back. He just shrugs his shoulders "Be my guest, take the damn shirt." He says in a light hearted tone. Right after he says that we hear a knock on his bedroom door. "Come in! We're in the closet!" Juicy yells to the person knocking. I giggle a little at his sentence. In a second the closet door is being pushed open further than it already was. We both turn our heads to the door. "Just wanted to let you guys know we are getting pizza for lunch" Josh appears in the doorway smiling. "Lunch already? what time is?" I ask him confused. He pulls his phone out his pocket. "12:55." He says. Me and Juicy have been in here for about forty-five minutes and it only felt like 10. "Oh my god it's almost one?" Gaege asks shocked. "Yeah" Josh chuckles at us. "So what do you two dummies want?" He looks between us. "Oh! I want that mozzarella cheese pie we got last time babe!" I say excitedly getting up to walk over to Josh. "Juice we're also getting a pepperoni pie" Josh tells Juicy looking down at him since he's still sitting on the floor. Gaege smiles widely. "Yes!" He yells fist pumping. Me and Josh laugh at him. I love how none of the guys are scared to be weird, especially Juicy. "Well I'll let you guys know when the food gets here." Josh says placing his hand on the door knob. I turn to him and pull him close to me. His hand that isn't on the door knob wraps around my lower back and I place a soft kiss on his lips. I pull away and smile. "Thanks babe." I say to him sweetly. He blushes a little and places a kiss on my cheek before leaving. I sit back down in my spot from before. I can feel how hot my cheeks are and how stupidly big my smile is. I look up at Juicy collecting myself. "Like I was saying before the shirt is mine." I say picking the shirt back up. Gaege just nods his head and smiles at me.