Y/N and Juicy's Day Of Fun Pt. 2

Back at the house:
Y/N's POV:
"How was breakfast?" Grant ask as me and Gaege enter the house. "It was amazing!" I say excitedly. I look over at Gaege and he's already looking at me smiling. Eddie comes out of the bathroom and gives me a look. I shot him a puzzled look. "You look happy" he mouths to me as he takes a seat at the kitchen island. I feel my cheeks get red a little. "I'll be back" I announce and quickly run to my room. I flop down on my bed and stare at the ceiling. "You look really happy" Eddie says laying down next to me. I didn't even realize I was still smiling. "Breakfast was great" I say still staring up at the ceiling. I look over at Eddie and he's also staring up. "Juicy looks happy" I can hear the smirk in his voice. "Eddie what am I doing" I groan. We face each other not moving. "What do you mean?" He looks at me puzzled. "I'm with Josh but I'm here smiling about Juicy" I frown. Eddie doesn't say anything for a second. "You're not doing anything wrong Juicy is just a friend" he says sitting up. "Right, just a friend" I say sitting up. We look at each other. "You'll get over this little feeling by tonight" he says in a matter of fact kind of way. "You're right, I could never even imagine being with Gaege" I let go of a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. "Plus I would never hurt Josh, never" Eddie nods his head "I know" I'm about to say something but someone knocks on the door. "Can I come in?" It's Gaege. "Yeah come in" he enters slowly. His eyes going straight to me. "I was thinking we could start cleaning my closet" he smiles shyly. I jump up "Oh my god yes, that thing looks like a landfill" I laugh. He chuckles. His green eyes shimmer in a way. "It's not that bad." he rolls his eyes. "Juicy I could get lost in there" Eddie chuckles. I was so focused on Juicy I forget Eddie was here. "It's not that bad!" Juicy says in defense. "We should go to the store and get storage containers" I say walking over to my desk. I pick up a note pad and a pencil. "Come on" I order. The boys look at each other then back at me. "Yes ma'am" Gaege smirks. The boys follow me into Juicy's room and into his closet. "We're gonna need..." I look around his closet for a moment. "We're gonna need 2 large containers and two sets of drawers" I hand Juicy the pad and pencil so he can write. "Also hangers" he writes again. "And maybe some decoration" they look at me confused. "This place is basically the size of a small room it could use some pizzazz" I say examining the room one last time. "Whatever you say boss" Gaege chuckles. "To target!" I say pointing my finger in the air like I'm leading an army.
At target:
Gaege parks the car and we all pile out. Before we left the house we asked Narrator if he wanted to come and he did so it's the four of us now. I garb a cart once we walk into the store but Gaege takes it from me so he can ride it. "Wait let me get in" Eddie runs after him. "I'm so glad you came" I look over at the big teddy bear following me. "I couldn't let you take two kids to a store by yourself" Grant chuckles. *crash* I look up and Juicy and Eddie ran over a mannequin. Me and Narrator run up to them and they are laughing on the floor like kids. "Are you guys okay?" Narrator chuckles as we help them up. They're still laughing a little. "Yeah I'm good" Eddie says rubbing his elbow. Juicy picks up the shopping cart. "Yeah I'm good too" he chuckles. I smile at them. Eddie and Juicy are exactly what platonic soulmates look like. They look at each other and bust out laughing again. "Bro why didn't you stop?" Eddie ask in between laughs. "I tried but I tripped over something" Juicy says in defense. "Yeah, air" Grant jokes gaining a small chuckle from all of us. I think it's so cute how Grant laughs at his own jokes. "Come on! we have things to do" I command and continue to walk taking the shopping cart this time.
"We should make cookies!" Juicy says as we walk past the refrigerated section. "Yes those sugar cookie ones!" Grant says excitedly. We stop in our tracks and Juicy does a little jog back to where he saw the cookies. He grabs a box from the fridge and tosses it in the shopping cart as he walks towards us. We continue on making our way to the storage containers. "Grab two of those big ones." I point at large plastic containers sitting on a shelf. Gaege starts to grab them. "And two of those." I then point at the plastic drawers. Grant and Eddie listen and each grab one. We fit everything in the cart somehow. "Okay what else boss?" Gaege stands by the cart and puts his arms straight by his sides. Narrator and Eddie follow his lead. "Hangers and decor" I announce and start doing a little march as I push the shopping cart.
20 minutes later:
We finish shopping and head to the checkout line. *Buzz....buzz....buzz* I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I take it out and the screen reads "Josh🩷" "hey baby!" I answer. "Hey love just checking in" he says sweetly. "We're about to leave target and go home to clean Juice's closet" I explain to him. "Well we will probably get home at the same time, me and Mully are about to leave the office." I smile we've only been apart for a couple of hours and I already miss him. "Okay! I'll see you at home!" He chuckles a little at how excited I get. "See you soon love." My heart flutters a little. "See you" I say softly. I hang up the phone and put it back in my pocket. The guys start loading everything onto the conveyor belt so the cashier can scan everything. "Who was that?" Eddie ask nudging me with his elbow. "My boyfriend." I say in a matter of fact kind of way. Eddie smiles "figured." He rolls his eyes. "What?" I ask him confused. "Nothing, nothing, just thought it would be someone more interesting" he side eyes me and starts to laugh. "Oh I'm so sorry my life is so boring to you" I laugh and push him to the side a little.
12:03 pm:
Back at the house
Gaege parks the car and I notice Josh's is also in the driveway. I rush out the car and sprint up the porch stairs. I bust through the front door but catch my balance so I don't fall. "Hi handsome!" I say excitedly and run to Josh who is standing by the kitchen island. He opens his arms and I practically jump into them. He wraps his arms around my lover back and I just melt into the hug. I breathe in and I can smell his cologne. Oh my god why does he always have to smell so damn good. We let go and he smiles down at me. "I missed you too." He says placing a kiss on my cheek. "Thanks for the help Y/N" Eddie says coming through the front door with his hands full of shopping bags. Juicy and Narrator follow behind him with their hands also full. I giggle a little. "Sorry guys" I say and grab a few bags from Eddie's hands. "Come one let's take everything to Juicy's room." I tell the three boys and they follow me up the stairs. We place everything in the middle of Gaege's bedroom floor. "This is where my job ends." Grant sighs. "Yeah mine too, have fun." Eddie says sarcastically, he reaches down into one of the bags and grabs the box of cookies. "Whatever bye" I roll my eyes. We all chuckle a little, Grant and Eddie leave the room and it's just me and Juicy now. "So where do we start?" Gaege ask walking to the closet. "We don't yet" I say tiredly and plop down onto Juicy's bed. I roll over so I'm on my back. "No we start now." Gaege laughs and pulls me up by my hand so I'm sitting up on the bed. "Fine, fine we start now." I roll my eyes playfully and stand up, I grab a container off the floor and Gaege does the same. We walk into the closet and I look around for a sec to see where we should start. "Okay let's sort your clothes first." I say placing the container on the island that is in the middle of the closet. "Everything you want to keep we put in this container" I point to the container I placed down "and everything you don't want we put in this one." I point to the container Juicy put down.