Stupid Juicy

5:45 am the next morning.
Y/N's POV:
"I fucking hate you mate!" I hear Josh yell. "Oh no my feelings are so hurt mate!" Eddie yells back in an Australian accent. I laugh to myself waking up in this house is nothing like waking up at home. "Hey guys can I bring Robert!" Juicy yells from right outside my door. I get out of bed, I need to see what's going on. "Gaege fucking Gibson you can not bring Robert!" Grant yells back to him. It's 5 in the morning I don't know how they have so much energy. I open my door and Juicy and Narrator are playing tug of war with Juicy's brush plush. "Excuse me" I say ducking underneath their arms. "Mully! I need the GoPro!" Josh yells from the kitchen. I make my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Good morning" Josh says rushing around packing a camera bag. "Good morning" I say pouring myself a cup of coffee. "I got it" William says coming into the kitchen holding a small camera up. "Oh hey sis" he says handing Josh the camera. "Hey, I was wondering if I could come with you guys to your shoot?" He looks at me strange. "I don't want to be on camera I just want to come" I explain to him. Mully looks at Josh then back at me. "Let her come" Josh says still packing stuff into his bag. "Fine you can come" he sighs. "Thanks Mull" I say running up the stairs excitedly.
Gaege's POV:
Me and Grant watch as Y/N runs past us. "Please Narrator let Robert come racing with us" I give him puppy eyes. "Juicy the brush can not go racing with us" he laughs. "I don't see why he can't come" I say following him down the stairs. "Narrator stop making the kid cry let him bring his strange child" Eddie says taking a seat next to me on the living room couch. "Guys Y/N is coming with us today" Mully informs us from the kitchen. "Cool" Eddie says. I look at Narrator who is already looking at me. "Yeah that's cool" we both say back to William.
Y/N's POV:
I get dressed in something cute but comfortable. I throw my hair up in a bun and brush my teeth. I put on my vans, grab my bag and walk out my room. "Here catch" Mully says tossing me his wallet. "What do you want me to do with this" I laugh. "Hold on to it so I don't try and make bets with the boys" he chuckles a little. "Whatever Mully" I say walking down the stairs with him following me. We wait in the kitchen with the rest of guys for Juicy. "Gaege Gibson if you don't hurry up we are leaving you!" Eddie yells opening the front door for the rest of us. I follow Mully and Josh out the door. "I'm coming! I forgot my phone!" Juicy yells running out the front door. Eddie locks it and we get in the cars. "I'm riding with Mully!" Eddie says running to Mully's car. The guys all had really nice cars but Juicy's is my favorite it's a SRT dodge challenger. "Come on Y/N" Mully says before getting in the car. "I want to ride with Gaege he has the cool car" I tease Mully. "Fine whatever but mine is cooler" Mully says with a whiny voice. "Whatever helps you sleep at night Mull" I giggle. "You sure you wanna ride with me?" Juicy ask looking at me weird. "Yeah, unless you don't want me too" I say feeling kinda stupid now I just assumed he would be okay with it. "Um.." he looks at Josh and Narrator getting into their cars. "Well actually I have to go pick up Kevin, you know the camera man" he says awkwardly. "Oh okay" I say and start to get into Mully's car. "Come on Y/N ride with me" Josh says right before I get in the back seat of William's car. "You sure?" I ask looking at him. "Yeah of course, come on" I walk over to Josh's car and he opens the door for me on his way to the drivers side. "Okay let's go or we are gonna be late" Eddie says before rolling up his window. I watch Juicy pull out of the drive way first feeling kinda of sad. He clearly was just using Kevin as a excuse for me not to ride with him. I buckle up as Josh pulls out the drive way after the rest of the guys. "Hey don't feel bad, now you get to ride with me" Josh smiles at me. "Yeah you're right, you're so much cooler then Juicy" I joke and fake smile.
Gaege's POV:
"Bro you're fucking stupid" Kevin laughs at me. I just told him I turned down Y/N just so Narrator and Josh wouldn't get mad at me. "Yeah I know but I really don't want to be caught up in a love triangle" I say sighing. "It's more of a love square" Kevin jokes. I stare him dead in his eyes. "Not helping man" I say leaning back in my seat a little more. "My bad man, but you gotta stop putting people before yourself." He says before turning up the radio. I do feel really stupid it could've been her pretty self in my passenger seat not this kid Kevin. I'll just make it up to her when we get to the race track I'll let her ride with me home and in the race car. I'll also give her all my attention when we get there. I don't care about Josh and Grant right now.