Chapter 1

After arriving on earth Y/n began his search for the inmates, as he ran along the trees jumping from one to another he suddenly heard gun fire, Making his way to the location of the gun shots he immediately saw a lone person fighting strange creatures...but something was off with both the girl and the monsters.

Y/n watched as the strange girl was running out of breath and decided to take action

3rd Person P.O.V

Velvet Scarlatina, a second year at Beacon Academy and member of Team CFVY. What was supposed to be a normal midnight walk turned into a complete nightmare as suddenly Grimm began to attack. While she held her own for a while the numbers became to much, she had reached her limit and began thinking about her team mates and friends. But when a Beowolf leaped at her going for the kill she closed her eyes expecting a slow and painful death....but nothing had happened, opening her eyes she couldn't believe what she was some kind of armoured man was holding the grimm with one hand.

"hey...you ok there" said the man.

"Y...yeah, who are you" Velvet asked both relieved that someone saved her and confused as she had never seen someone like him before.

"you know there's a saying that goes if they stand behide you protect them, if they stand beside you respect them...ans if the stand against you...defeat them" The man said right before grabbing the beowolf and snapping its neck like it was a stick.

Velvet looked on in complete shock as Y/n easily dispatched the Grimm. One by one, Big or small ground or air there was no grimm that could slow him down. And what felt like minutes passed and the grimm had been dealt with....but unfortunately for Y/n once he turned around he saw that Velvet had completely passed out.

"Vega run a scan on that girl" Y/n said.

As Vega did the scan it appeared she didn't have any injuries but merely passed out of exhaustion.

"Vega search for this girls name and address" Y/n said. After waiting a few minutes Vega had shown Y/n a file of the girl.

"I find these recordings in the Hero Academy, Her Name is Velvet Scarlatina she has a dorm room at Hero Academy" Vega said.

Sighing Y/n picked her up and began running towards this Hero Academy..As he got closer he saw this Hero Academy building.

As he got closer he saw this Hero Academy building