Chapter 30

Y/n had made his way back to Fairy Tail, as he entered he saw everyone chatting and laughing as he looked around he saw Senko sitting at a bench along with Wendy, Lisanna, Lucy, Erza and Levy. As Y/n made his way to her the group looked at him and Senko smirked.

"oh you're back, did you get me anything nice on your trip" Senko said trying to wind Y/n up. But everyone was surprised to see Y/n sit beside Senko before placing his head on her lap.

"hey Y/n....is everything ok" asked a worried Senko.

"please...just be quite" Y/n said as he began to fall asleep making Senko smile at him.

"ok, good night Y/n" Senko said as she gently stroke his head as he fell asleep.

"and he's out hehe" Senko said as she giggled.

"is Y/n ok" asked a concerned Wendy.

"he'll be fine, it's most likely the stress that's causing this. He's been working for over three hundred years and hasn't had a single break" Senko said surprising everyone even those that weren't at the table.

"No way, he's been working for three hundred years" said a surprised Juvia.

"yes, he will only rest if he passes out. Its a shame to he holds the weight of the entire universe on his shoulder yet won't take care of himself" said Senko. As Senko said this Mirajane got an idea.

"Well then maybe we should help with that part" Mira said gaining everyone's confusion.

Later that day Y/n woke up and immediately noticed he was laying on a bed in a strange room he hadn't been in before.

"where am I" Y/n asked to himself, as he looked around he saw Senko smiling while sitting on a chair.

"so have a good nap" Senko asked.

"where am I Senko" Y/n asked.

"you're in Lucy's house, oh and one more thing" Senko said before she whistled, as she did Y/n saw something strange.

"g

"g..good morning Y/n" said an embarrassed Wendy.

"whats going on" Y/n asked confused.

"we're here to take care of you, Master has forbidden you to take any jobs for a week so that you can rest and we'll be the ones taking care of you" said Mirajane.

"listen I appreciate it but I've got things to do" Y/n said but as he was getting out of bed Senko, Wendy and Carla tackled him back on to it.

"sorry but that's not happening, you've got instructions from master and your not to do any work for a week" Lucy said.

Later that night Y/n was sitting up on the bed staring at the sight of Senko and the others sleeping both around and on top of him. As he sighed he looked around before getting free of the girls and left, as Y/n roamed the night streets of Magnolia he suddenly got a feeling he was being followed by several people.

As he maid it to the centre of Magnolia he sat on a bench before sighing.

"Come out now" Y/n said as a few seconds later Rias and her peerage came out including Hyoudou.

"hello Y/n" said Rias making Y/n chuckle.

"oh wow I didn't realise you wanted to die so badly, so which one of you is first" Y/n said as he began to leak out his magic power causing them to take a step back.

"we came here to reason with you" said Rossweiss.

"Reason with me....you're funny" Y/n said.

"Warden the Gremory household is willing to to do what it takes to call off the hunt against Issei" said Rais said making Y/n smirk.

"aww do they not want their toy being broken, listen closely Gremory. There isn't a thing in this universe that will stop me from ripping apart that dragon of yours" Y/n said while looking at Issei.

"we'll stop you before you can harm him" said Kiba making Y/n laugh.

"oh really, you see that's your problem you think you can beat anyone F you believe in yourselves....Here's a reality check for you, you know nothing about me. You don't know my strengths, my weakness hell you don't even know how old I am. Meanwhile I know everything about everyone of you" Y/n said.

"he's lying" Koneko said making Y/n chuckle.

"oh am I, Koneko Toujou age fifteen, you're birthday is the twenty third of November and your favourite snacks are sweets. Youre sister is Kuroka an S class Stray, you've been Rias's rook longer than most and you're height is seventy three centimetres, your weist is fifty seven and your breasts are sixty seven while your weight is only thirty one kilograms....So tell me Nekoshou...Still think I'm lying" Y/n said shocking everyone at how well he known them.

"hey why can't you just let it go" Issei said trying to stand up for Rias and the others.

"oh please Mr Oppai Dragon, the only reason you act tough is because of the women's bodies and nothing more" Y/n said which angered Issei.

"that's not true I care about everyone, and I'll protect them for you" Issei said making the others smile.

"really...Ok then how about we make a deal then Hyoudou. How about this, we fight right now if you win I'll let you sleep with my cremated and If I win I sleep with the girls in Rias's peerage" Y/n said. While everyone was shocked at first Issei immediately changed into his scale mail and attacked Y/n.

"I'll become a Harem King" yelled Issei as he kept powering up more and more which only made Y/n sigh. As Issei tried to kick Y/n he simply grabbed his foot before smashing him on the ground over and over.

As Issei laid in the crater Y/n had created by smashing him on the floor he simply looked down as the broken dragon.

"this is just pathetic" Y/n said as he looked down at Issei, he then kneeled down to him before forcing Issei to look at him.

"listen closely....I will never in a million years let anyone like you close to my crew, and if you ever call me out for a fight again it will be your last words....Understand" Y/n said as Issei nodded his head. As Y/n left he headed back to Lucy's home only to find the girls standing at the door annoyed.

"late night walk Y/n" said Senko.