Chapter 15

A few hours pasted and currently at a train station Y/n along with the others were waiting for Sona and Rais to arrive with their peerages as they were taking them to the underworld. As the girl were talking and Y/n was checking their gift to Sirzechs's son they soon heard voices coming from the entrance to the train station.

"oh you've already arrived" said Sona, Y/n turned to see Sona and Rias along with their peerages. As Senko spoke with Rias and Sona Y/n who continued with the double checking was approached by Issei and Saji.

"hey what's in the crate" asked Saji.

"a gift" replied Y/n.

"yeah well it's nothing compared to what we have" said Saji with pride, as he did Issei began to agree they had the best gift for Millicas. As this was going on he noticed a certain someone staring at him.

"damn it Senko, this is why I wanted my armour" Y/n said as Senko convinced to attend the party without his armour which hid his scent from the Youkai faction members like Nekomata's and Kitsune. Just then both Sona and Rias a death their way to Y/n blocking Rias's rooks view.

"so this is your gift to Millicas" Sona said wondering what was inside the wooden crate.

"yes while not my best work as I only had a few hours but it should be enough" Y/n said.

"so you built something" said Akeno who was Rias's queen.

"yes" Replied Y/n.

As the train arrived and the crate was loaded on to it everyone began to take their seats. Y/n was sitting by himself when suddenly he received a call from the elder council member known...as Marcarita.

"council member Marcarita" Y/n said

"yes hello once again Y/n, I hope your well" Marcarita said gaining a nod from Y/n.

"now I'm sure you're wondering why I'm calling, The Grand Priest wishes to know how you're progressing on the escaped inmates" Marcarita asked.

"well I have already arrested over eighty five percent of the escaped inmates but the rest seem to have gone into hidden, I also have a sizable crew but none of them are trained properly to help me locate the others" Y/n said.

"I see, well the grand priest has authorized you to create a special unit go aid you. We will also be sending over your previous students in helping train this new unit" Marcarita said.

Y/n was shocked to hear that his previous students would be helping train the new ones and that Y/n was to pick them. While he didn't like the idea of his previous students returning to him due to... complications that had happened previously, since it was a direct order from the grand priest he couldn't do much about it.

"I see, this unit how does the elder want me to handle it" Y/n asked.

"you've to find and train a group of ten individuals that you see potential in. Once you do you can use your ship to train them and teach them anyway you see fit. Also once you pick this unit they will not only be working for you but also the council as well" Marcarita, as she gave him more details they soon ended the call making Y/n sigh.