Chapter 11

Y/n was currently making his way to the Academy when he saw Riser along with hie peerage waiting at the entrance of the Academy.

As Y/n was making his way to the entrance Riser turned to him and smirked

"Hello Warden, I am Riser from the House of Phenex" Riser said. But as he did Y/n just simply walked pasted him not paying him any attention. As he did Isabela from Risers peerage blocked his path.

"Lord Riser was speaking to you" Isabela said.

"I know, I just don't give a damn" Y/n said but as he tried getting past her she through a punch at him....But to her surprise Y/n simply cought it like it was nothing to him. As Y/n was about to completely break her hand he suddenly stopped when he noticed Riser and Ravels parents show up.

"Riser what's the meaning of this. I believe we told you to not attack him" Lord Phenex said. As Riser was being told off by his father Lady Phenex was speaking with Y/n.

"please accept our apologies, we had been wanting to meet with you for some time but never got the chance" Lady Phenex said. As she did Riser and his dad finally joined the others as they did Lord Phenex explained why they wanted to meet Y/n...Apparently Riser had been interested in Y/n's ship since it first arrived and after some convincing he finally got his parents to agree on seeing if they could purchase it from him.

"no, the ship and my equipment isn't for sale" Y/n replied bluntly, while both Lord and Lady Phenex understood this Riser on the other hand.

"what the phenex household is offering to purchase that ship and you denied it. Very well then what is it you want...Money, Women, Phenex Tears. I'm even willing to allow you a few days alone with my peerage if you want it" Riser said. As he did everyone looked surprised at what he had just said.

"yeah still not happening" Y/n said. Which only made Riser more annoyed.

"very well then Riser challenges you at a Ranking Game" Riser said. As he did everyone even bystanders all looked shocked and surprised. After some explanation Y/n found out that a Ranking Game was a lot like a battle between two people except the loser hands everything they have over to the winning as well as loses their current rank in the Hero Academy.