Chapter 23

The next few days past and things had begun to return to normal, Y/n had decided to put some space between himself and Kotori and the others so Vega had been taking their calls and messages. As this was going on day by day Y/n's hibernation got closer and closer but as it did Y/n noticed something wasn't right he barely saw anyone on the ship. But before he could think about them an alarm sounded which got his attention.

"Warden I have detected someone has just activated a weapons cache that was stolen from the prisons armory" Vega said.

"show me where" As Y/n asked this a news report came on and Y/n's eyes widen. News had broken out that at The Grand Magic games a mercenary group has taken over the stadium with weapons from the weapon cache that they must have stolen. There leader was currently holding a group of wizards hostage, as he began speaking Y/n got a call from The Queen of Fiore.

"Warden I'm afraid that I'll need to call in some help from our Alliance agreement so soon" said Hisui.

"yes I'm well aware of the current situation at Domus Flau...keep everyone away until I came handly this" Y/n said. as he did he then hung up and immediately contacted the council to see what to do about them...and his orders were to take them dead or alive.

Later

Y/n was currently located on a near by rooftop holding a custom built sniper rifle.

As he looked through the scope he saw that some mercenaries were on the roof holding snipers while others were in the skyboxes to keep an eyes on the participating guilds and finally there were some man along with the inmate in the center along wi...

As he looked through the scope he saw that some mercenaries were on the roof holding snipers while others were in the skyboxes to keep an eyes on the participating guilds and finally there were some man along with the inmate in the center along with a group of seven people.

After getting all the Intel he needed he noticed that Senko and the others were in the crowd.

"so this is where they ran off to" Y/n said, as he scouted out more of the landscape a voice came from behind him.

"Warden I presume" said the voice, turning around Y/n saw a knight accompanied by a group of five others.

"yeah that's me" Y/n replied

"wonderful, my name is Arcadios. I am a knight in service of her majesty Queen Hisui E Fiore. Behind me are a group known as The Garou Knights, we have been sent her by her majesty to aid you in anyway we can" said Arcadios.

"I see well I appreciate the help" Y/n said, as he did the head of the Garou Knights stepped forward.

"what exactly are we dealing with here" asked Kama.

"well it seems like a group of mercs have been talked into aiding an escaped inmate in taking over the magic games. On one hand they seem like your everyday mercs so it should be to hard to take them down" Y/n said.

"and the other hand" said Cosmos wanting him to continue.

"on the other hand their currently have the most advanced weaponry on this planet that's not on my ship, A single one of those weapons can kill far more people than you can imagine" Y/n replied.

"so how do we do this" asked Arcadios.

"stay out of their sight, I can take out the rooftop mercs from here but you'll need to sneak you're way in to the building and help the guilds in the boxes. Once that's done we need to take care of the ones in the center of the arena" Y/n said.

As the group split up Y/n immediately began taking out the rooftop mercs, one by one and soon he had taken them all out. Once he moved up he noticed the Wolfs and the knight take out the mercs holding the guilds hostage.

"Vega can you disarm the rest of the guns from here" Y/n said, after a few seconds Vega had confirmed that the guns while still able to kill wouldn't do max damage anymore.

"here comes the fun part" Y/n said to himself.

Back in the center the inmate was losing his patience as one by one his men began disappearing and soon saw Arcadios and the Garou Knights approach him and the remaining mercs.

"well look who we have here, come to play hero" said the inmate as he grabbed Wendy and point the gun to her hip.

"I suggest to let her go and drop the weapon" said Arcadios.

"you think in scared of you lot" said the inmate. But to his confusment they just smiled.

"it's not us you should be afraid of" said Kamika as she pointed behind the inmate. When they turned around he saw the rest if his mercs on the ground unconscious and standing there was Y/n.

"hello inmate...shall we do this the easy way or the hard way" Y/n asked.

"so you've finally shown up Warden" the inmate said as he pushed the gun into Wendy.

"let her go and we can solve this right now" Y/n said.

"haha, yeah right like I'd be dumb enough to fall for that. I know a fight with you Is suicide but I also know that as long as I have a hostage you won't do shit" said the inmate.

As this was happening Natsu, Wendy's guildmate got up and charged ar the inmate.

"no don't" yelled Y/n but was to late as a loud bang rang out of the stadium. Everyone's eyes widen as Wendy was shot in the hip causing blood to spray over her dress and the inmate. As she fell to the ground Y/n quickly shot the inmate in the legs and arms immobilizing him before running to Wendy.

"damn it, I need to fix this now" Y/n said, as he did everyone from Senko to the other guilds ran over.

"WENDY!!!" yelled her guild mates and some of her friends....