Chapter 9

Y/n was currently making his way through Vale when he saw something strange, students of Hero Academy along with regular civilians with their children were currently lining up for something. Following the line he saw that even some faction members were lining up but soon his eyes widen as he saw what they were lining up for.

"Pokemon Café" Y/n said, he was mentally smashing his head off everything he seen. He didn't want people to find out about pokemon to much and now there's a café now showing off pokemon. As he made his way to the door he immediately saw that Bae was standing at the door along with a Machamp.

 As he made his way to the door he immediately saw that Bae was standing at the door along with a Machamp

As Y/n approached the door Bae smiled at him.

"excuse me sir but could you go to the back of the line" said Bae. But soon that smile turned into a look of fear as she saw Y/n wasn't laughing at the joke...but instead had a face that was getting ready to kill someone.

"who's idea was this" Y/n said.

"I..It was Leafs and Dawn's idea" said Bae.

"and where are they" Y/n said.

"t..their inside" Bae said. After walking inside Y/n immediately saw the girls dressed as maid as well as pokemon such as some Braixen, Delph ox, Lopunny, Gardevior and even some Eevees serving the customers. Y n looked to see a Braixen walk up to him.

Y/n watched as the Braixen grabbed his hand and lead him to a table, as he sat down the Braixen gave him a menu before leaving him

Y/n watched as the Braixen grabbed his hand and lead him to a table, as he sat down the Braixen gave him a menu before leaving him. As Y/n held the menu to his face one of the girls came over.

"hello sir my name is May I'll be your server today so what can I get you" May said. She must of not seen Y/n as he held his menu to his face.

"yes can I have the Eevee Latte, along with the Piquant Pikachu Curry and the Swablu Shaved I've" Y/n said.

"your order will be with you in a moment" May said as she was about to leave Y/n called her back.

"excuse me May, who's in charge here" Y/n asked.

"Oh that would be Leaf and Dawn their currently running things from the back of the caf...e" May's eyes widen as when she turned around she now saw who it was she was speaking to.